Marcoazaragosa Marcoazaragosa 36-40 86 Answers Mar 14, 2011

It's beyond amazing!!

Best Answer

lets talk. i luv k9.email me tdoug40@yahoo or im me there

Best Answer

i would love to hear more and maybe even see pics ...... cowboyup6985@gmail.com....

Best Answer

Can we talk?

Best Answer

Love to chat with you. You sound like my kinda girl!

Best Answer

Yes. Nothing better

Best Answer

Sure

Best Answer

just the once, was very dubious at first but didnt have much chioce as my partner at the time tied me up and then guided his horny alsatian in, would love to go again as the knot going in was amazing and have dreamed of finding another partner who wants to bring a dog along

Best Answer

Tell me more....love you kinky side...K9 and ANR!

Best Answer

Wow, so what did it feel like when the dogs knot tied to you?

Best Answer

The very best

Best Answer

Would LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to experience this!

Best Answer

I love k9 - first got licked at age 10 and first knot at age 12. It's the best!

Best Answer

you were so lucky to experience it at young age i did not till in my 20s love it

Best Answer

I still love it too!!

Best Answer

I wished I'd been able to experience K9 love at a young age. I was also in my 20s when I finally was able to find it. I love it.

Best Answer

I love it too.........OMG I come and come

Best Answer

God yes, the knot makes me *** like a ******* banshee - especially if the dog's owner is throat ******* me at the same time.

Best Answer

i'd love to play with you and the doggies

Best Answer

I'd love to hear about it do you have video's

Best Answer

really, I would think he knot is to big at 12

Best Answer

I started at five years. And am just now meeting women who love it

Best Answer

My first was at five. Scared the Hell out of me. But went back for more. Been loving it every since. Anyone in nw .ar or ne ok ?

Best Answer

no but i hear it is amazing..very interested but would have to find the right person to do it with me....love the idea!!

Best Answer

I would like to talk to you about this, email me.

Best Answer

Did you ever find that one person?

Best Answer

Yes many times, It is something you almost can not describe and have to try for youself to understand the experience.

Best Answer

Yes I have and I love it, I do it few times a week

Best Answer

You should do write about it baby.

Best Answer

I want to do this so badly!

Best Answer

i have a great dog with a big knot if any women want to chat tdoug40 at the hoo. im me there

Best Answer

No, but it is very high on my to do list.

Best Answer

i have....many times....it is a totally amazing and intense experience.

Best Answer

I have pics of me knotted

Best Answer

please share

Best Answer

can u send them to me?

Best Answer

Are you still an active k9 girl Jane?

Best Answer

I have yet to do this but is a new interest of mine that was suggested and has now inspired me to look further by my Teacher. I am a knot virgin this is true. I would like to make friends or get to know folks who are active in these types of activies and has more information. I have many questions and would like to get to know more about it.

Best Answer

If any one is interested in the sgv let me know <br />
Two dogs available and they will knot u for sure ...<br />
In Los Angeles california

Best Answer

Oh babes wish i was closer xxxxx

Best Answer

wish i was closer I would take them both

Best Answer

Where are u from.

Best Answer

Any UK K9-lovers out there? would love to chat and meet, experience k9 fun and help guide throbbing dog-meat into you

Best Answer

throbbing dog meat....makes me drool

Best Answer

IIIi

Best Answer

Look at beast forum DOT com on this topic

Best Answer

Yes....many times.....love you sweetk9girl!

Best Answer

:)

Best Answer

I will never forget the first time I fully gave myself to a dog, took his knott and became his *****.It was beyond disc<x>ription the erotic,raw and sexually exciting experience of my life.When he fully had me I knew what it was for the first in my life to be both taken and mastered.Even if they will not admit it,every woman who has been fully knotted and taken by a large powerful dog knows in her heart and soul that no man she's ever had or will have could compare.My dog gave me the most full body and mind blowing ****** i ever experienced and he still does to this day.I fully allow myself to admit this,so I can also fully enjoy it,and have no issues in sharing my experiences with others

Best Answer

Thanks for the sharing. If you don't mind, I have a question...
After knotting, the dog stops all the movement right? Then how can you still ******? I thought you have to feel the movement to get ******(s).

Best Answer

I want to be knotted so bad, I have sucked a few off, I did this about ten times, I love the ***. Wish i could find some with a dog

Best Answer

you're nasty and disgusting

Best Answer

I haven't personally, but my previous girlfriend has been knotted by a friend's dog. I'd very much like to find another woman into this, it's probably the most arousing thing I've ever seen.

Best Answer