There is a man that moved to town a few months ago. I run into him all over town, but it's really weird. I am drawn into him in a way that I cannot imagin. The second we make eye contact I feel it in my gut... it's almost I feel like I know him, or have some connection to him in some way, its a feeling that over comes u and seriously feels like I'm being Draw to him. Its very Odd I don't know how to explain it, does this every happen to u, or why is this ? It's not like I'm single and prowling either, nor would he be a guy I would pursue
BowBreeze BowBreeze 26-30, F 9 Answers Jun 21, 2010

Yes... Having gotten to know this person, who is somewhat troubled and 20 years my junior, I am amazed by the sense that she is emitting energy/a signal that I am aware of whenever I am around her. There is no overwhelming attraction physically for me (although she is attractive)but I am always aware of her presence in the workplace and I get a weird sense of energy/clarity when she is near. We have spent a decent amount of time together commuting and our conversations have always been free and easy and at<br />
Times rather profound and harrowing... I have read somewhere that she may have something to teach me or I am in her life for a reason... Could be as we both are smart, garralous people with ranging intellect and our own sets of issues...Early on in our acquaintance I told her I could sense something about her... Something I could only quantify as an "energy". She seemed to accept it in stride. We still work together and the "hum" she emits is ever present ... It is cool, fascinating, silly and freaky all at the same time and I am at a loss to explain it. We are both in relationships incidentally...

Best Answer

if you are running into him all over town as you say.....................it could just be that he is a new attraction in a small town........................or......................he is the one running into you....................and he is giving off signals to you that you are picking up on without knowing it...............................

Best Answer

yup there was a guy I was totally attracted to and he was a total opposite of what I look for in a guy. but something about him made me sexually attracted to him. I would have done something about it but the day I was going to, I fell on the floor and hurt my knee. Now I heard he was fired. So I will never see him again :(

Best Answer

If he isnt some serial killer, maybe its just something you wont be able to explain until you talk to him , also, there are people in this world,that had no attraction when they met, but fell in love, whatever the mystery is, there clearly is one, so without intruding, try and find out or have a friend find a way to chat with him first and introduce you...it seems to be bothering you to the extent that you think about him and have even posted here, so see what this is about in an appropriate way (if you ultimately want to do that:)...without making him feel stalked..:)..hugs;)

Best Answer

Yes, currently, and it tortures me!

Best Answer

I have had this experience a few times in my life, and never have I have come to an understanding of why I felt this way or resolved my relationships with these people. Often there was physical attraction involved, but not always. I wonder if there is something spiritual or metaphysical behind these attractions or if it is simply a normal draw toward someone I find unique or interesting that my mind tries to warp into something deeper. I will say that my current boyfriend is one of these people, but I can't say where the others fit in! And I am currently in the thralls of one of these episodes for someone else, to whom I do have a physical attraction. I am curious to hear how your situation evolves. Blessings!

Best Answer

Yes! There is this guy that I've known for four years who went away to the military. Something has drawn him to me for I don't know why. I even knew about this guy before I met him just from people coming to me. I'm like who is this person that I keep hearing about? After I met him we bonded instantly. Guys come and go all through out life, but there's something odd or different about this one. It is like my soul is bound to his for a purpose. Like he's supposed to be around for some reason that I can not give despite that I rarely see him. When you feel that draw I believe it is fate or something pushing you to go after it and if you ignore it you pass up on the opportunity. You never know if that person has something to teach you or your supposed to go through something with them or even meet someone through them. All I know is that when you feel that intense draw, its there for a reason and you should explore it before you loose out.

Best Answer

I completely understand what you are going through. there is this guy i feel the same feeling. its so far beyond any kind of physical attraction. it feels as though my soul is being pulled right into his. its heart stopping, stomach knoting and overwhelming every time i see him. i have no idea what to do or how to deal with it.. its such an overpowering feeling..

Best Answer