There is a man that moved to town a few months ago. I run into him all over town, but it's really weird. I am drawn into him in a way that I cannot imagin. The second we make eye contact I feel it in my gut... it's almost I feel like I know him, or have some connection to him in some way, its a feeling that over comes u and seriously feels like I'm being Draw to him. Its very Odd I don't know how to explain it, does this every happen to u, or why is this ? It's not like I'm single and prowling either, nor would he be a guy I would pursue
BowBreeze BowBreeze 26-30, F 7 Answers Jun 21, 2010

Yes... Having gotten to know this person, who is somewhat troubled and 20 years my junior, I am amazed by the sense that she is emitting energy/a signal that I am aware of whenever I am around her. There is no overwhelming attraction physically for me (although she is attractive)but I am always aware of her presence in the workplace and I get a weird sense of energy/clarity when she is near. We have spent a decent amount of time together commuting and our conversations have always been free and easy and at<br />
Times rather profound and harrowing... I have read somewhere that she may have something to teach me or I am in her life for a reason... Could be as we both are smart, garralous people with ranging intellect and our own sets of issues...Early on in our acquaintance I told her I could sense something about her... Something I could only quantify as an "energy". She seemed to accept it in stride. We still work together and the "hum" she emits is ever present ... It is cool, fascinating, silly and freaky all at the same time and I am at a loss to explain it. We are both in relationships incidentally...

Best Answer

if you are running into him all over town as you say.....................it could just be that he is a new attraction in a small town........................or......................he is the one running into you....................and he is giving off signals to you that you are picking up on without knowing it...............................

Best Answer

yup there was a guy I was totally attracted to and he was a total opposite of what I look for in a guy. but something about him made me sexually attracted to him. I would have done something about it but the day I was going to, I fell on the floor and hurt my knee. Now I heard he was fired. So I will never see him again :(

Best Answer

If he isnt some serial killer, maybe its just something you wont be able to explain until you talk to him , also, there are people in this world,that had no attraction when they met, but fell in love, whatever the mystery is, there clearly is one, so without intruding, try and find out or have a friend find a way to chat with him first and introduce you...it seems to be bothering you to the extent that you think about him and have even posted here, so see what this is about in an appropriate way (if you ultimately want to do that:)...without making him feel stalked..:)..hugs;)

Best Answer

Yes, currently, and it tortures me!

Best Answer

I completely understand what you are going through. there is this guy i feel the same feeling. its so far beyond any kind of physical attraction. it feels as though my soul is being pulled right into his. its heart stopping, stomach knoting and overwhelming every time i see him. i have no idea what to do or how to deal with it.. its such an overpowering feeling..

Best Answer