Please my friends. On a serious note here. Do not drink and drive okay. Be careful out there and stay safe always. Happy New Year.
zonus zonus 31-35, M 25 Answers Dec 31, 2012 in Community

Too many times than I care to count. But as I've gotten older ive changed. I don't want that lifestyle anymore and I want to wake up each morning feeling clean and refreshed.

Best Answer

NEVER <br />
please forgive me FATHER as I have sinned and told a lie

Best Answer

Twice

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Once since i was married and i will never do that again. My wife was ashamed of me at the party we were at. She broke my stones about it for over 2 months and each night after i cleaned up the dinner dishes i had to write 200 times, I will not get drunk ever again and make my wife feel ashamed of me. This went on for 2 months and i have learned my lesson. She does not have a problem with me having a drink but now i have to ask her if i can have one. Both of us will drink at the party we are going to tonight but i will have to ask her every time i want a drink so most of the time i only have one.

Best Answer

And after!

Best Answer

I swear to dog I have never been thunk!

Best Answer

I would never think to

Best Answer

Yup, pissed, rat arsed, inebriated, bladdered, you name ive been it.

Best Answer

Regular since I was 13 and Imon the way again now

Best Answer

Nope. I don't like alcoholic beverages..never have..probably never will.

Best Answer

Half way through a bottle of 12 year old malt Scotch, I'm gonna take a drive to the beach as soon as I have finished the bottle.

Best Answer

hahahahahahahahah xD you're funny man, drunk..)) haha! You kill me =D

Best Answer

i only drink one day every year and thats today lol no worries i have alot fun taking subway

Best Answer

Once or twice

Best Answer

Never

Best Answer

Yup. Thursday, Friday and Saturday. Took a break last night and I'll be partying it up tonight!

Best Answer

Yes, I have...Good public service message, by the way...Thanks.

Best Answer