firstkareem firstkareem 31-35, M 12 Answers Jan 6, 2013 in WTK

Lol, yeah from my first job at subway. I was shy and didn't talk much so these two girls lied to get me fired. The manager said I could come in fifteen minutes earlier to get my sub if I needed to. I did but when I sat down to eat the two girls I worked with told me I wasn't supposed to. I didn't want to argue so I just got up and knocked over a wet floor sign and picked it back up. they told the manager that I got mad and kicked it and a chair. So when I came in the next day I got fired, for be anti social really.

Best Answer

bad gals.. hope things went fine afterwards..

Best Answer

Yes. Mutual of New York, San Diego office. I was the receptionist there. It was a 20-trunk phone system... they expected me to answer 20 phone lines... all day long... I put 19 lines on hold... and answered one line non-stop, but effectively and didn't have to keep anyone on hold for 10 minutes... apparently, they did not find this solution to be Creative Problem Solving or Thinking Outside The Box....

Best Answer

they should have promoted u for ur smartness ..

Best Answer

My boss was a miserable woman who was recovering from breast augmentation surgery. When the guy who delivered flowers (who was HOT) expressed interest in her, she stared directly into his face and said, "I only date money." and walked away. O.O To this day, I'm shocked.

Best Answer

No, never been employed.

Best Answer

looooooooool,, is tht all what u can think of loooooooooool

Best Answer

Yes - my husband was having "a day". When he asked me to come back, I had to think about it.

Best Answer

Yes, for continually calling in late, & he actually did it over the phone, but I went in face to face n got it RIGHT BACK

Best Answer

Official reason? Well, every time I got my paycheck, one of my roommates picked me up on my lunch break to cash it so they could pay the rent and so we could get some groceries. Important stuff. So I told my boss one day (owner of a small store) that I needed to do all that. He said he'd get it ready, but come lunch break he wasn't even there. He was already out to lunch for a zillion years with somebody. His sister also worked there, and she said he has the checks in envelopes in a box on the front of his desk. Door to his office was open too. So I stepped in, grabbed my check, and did my business. When I got back, he was there and he was furious. Fired me on the spot. I don't think he liked me anyway though.

Best Answer

well.. u made a mistake n u paid 4 it.. i think learnt a lesson from tht..

Best Answer