Miiii Miiii 18-21 30 Answers Mar 27, 2012

Of corce. When I was a bad girl Id get spanked. Even today and by the looks of my user name it's not hard to see that I get spanked often. And I've been spanked with most items.<br />
A tennis racket.<br />
A hairbrush.<br />
A cane.<br />
A belt.<br />
A horse crop.<br />
A whip.<br />
A switch.<br />
Birch.<br />
A paddle.<br />
My spankings are always done bare butt and every now and then with my bottom wet.

Best Answer

oh god!

Best Answer

yardstick,it broke,we laughed,she came back with her sorority paddle,we stopped laughing

Best Answer

I don't get spanked...I do the disciplining.

Best Answer

Oh yes I was spanked many times growing up as it was common disciplining way then! Yes I am glad that my Parents did take the time to spank when needed. Spankings were done on a bare bottom with a brush, wood spoon, flyswatter , switch or the dreaded belt! They were done for our own good and not abusive! <br />
I am passing on old fashion tradition of spankings to my kids as it works!

Best Answer

I am not feeding into your spanking fetish, which btw, you are too young for.

Best Answer

i was spanked when i was little for misbehavior.. i believed i was spanked the standard way nothing fancy...i have nothing else to report..

Best Answer

You've asked this before if someone is spanking you at 13-15 there is something wrong. At your age you should be able to understand the spoken word with out pain to the brain via the hind end. Are you female?

Best Answer

He's just a perv looking to get off on spanking stories.

Best Answer

At 13-15 perv in this way hope I never encounter him at 20 Yuck!

Best Answer

If I made my mother mad, she asked my dad to spank me.

Clearly, my mother ran the house.

My father was a quiet, determined man. He was kind, and not quick to anger by any means. I never did anything to try and make him angry - if I messed up, all it took was a sideways look to straighten me out.

But, he did not ever stand up to my mother. He never told her how things were going to be. He'd listen to her yell and scream, then calmly present his thoughts, and listen to her yell and scream again. I admire his ability not to loose his cool, despite her atrocious attitude. I do think, though, that I might have been spared a lot of teenage and 20's growing pains if he's spoken up a little more.

My mother was quick to anger. She tried her best to be a good christian housewife (except, you know, the respect your husband part). She put so much stress on herself to be someone she wasn't (in more ways than religious), and was attempting to homeschool 2 girls and later a boy at the same time. She was stressed out all the time, which made out home stressful and angry most of the time. She found solace in perfection.

She'd request that my father spank me, generally toward the end of the day, when he was almost home. Many times, I was not told exactly why I was being spanked, except to say I'd been disobedient. I don't remember being told the reasons why I should not do what I was told not to do or to do - just that since I didn't do as I was told, I was going to be spanked.

It wasn't the pain of the spanking that stuck with me into adulthood - it was the idea that when my mother got angry, I got spanked.

So, I made the association that hitting is OK if you're angry. I hit my sisters and brother - even boyfriends, into my early 20's!!

I'm not saying it's completely wrong to use corporal punishment. I am saying that it is incredibly important that spanking be used as a clear consequence for something in particular, not just as a punishment for making mom or dad angry. Children always do what they see or experience, never just what they're told.

The irony of this story is that I recall that many of my spankings were for hitting my sister.

Perhaps if I'd have been spoken with about my behavior more times than spanked for it, I'd have developed a healthy understanding of how to work out right and wrong for myself, with the least amount of damage to myself and other people.

I've come to believe that the childhood deficit in discussion of right and wrong contributed to incorrectly assessing the choices presented to me as a young adult. Helping your child understand age-appropriate choices is more important than simply forcing them to "obey".

Another thing that helped me desire wrong choices was a distinct distrust in my mother. She did not have my best interest at heart, and I knew it from an early age. She was only interested in getting her way! Her way was always the only way, and I never had a valid opinion, even into my teens. I stopped listening to her because I was sure she had an ulterior motive - one that would not be beneficial to me in any way.

From that, parents, please be sure your child knows beyond a shadow of a doubt that you are always disciplining them to help them - not because you are angry, or you think they're annoying, or because you "never should have become a mother" and don't know how to handle being one.

Having a relationship with your child that communicates their value to them is the most important thing you can do for your child. You might mess everything else up - but if you maintain that they are the most important people in your life, you'll get it right.

Best Answer

when i was 12 my mom spanked me with the wooden spoon over her lap... worst childhood spanking that I remember. It was for cheating on tests... I had gotten into the habit.

Best Answer

with bare hand!

Best Answer

My dad spanked me standing up with the belt. My wife prefers to spank.me with.my pants down and over her lap with her paddle.

Best Answer

I can be very naughty! :)

Best Answer

my mom gave me the wooden spoon for cheating on some tests in school.... she gave me the choice to have the spoon with her or wait till dad got home...

Best Answer

bare bottomed and over his knee...

Best Answer

My mom was home all the time so if I got into serious mischief she would take down my pants and underpants, put me across her lap and paddle my bare hiney with the hairbrush.<br />
A couple of times I got a good lickin' with the strap from my dad.

Best Answer

My usual punishment was being paddled or hit with a switch. I would lie flat on the bed naked from the waist down. I would normally get one lick per year of age, plus one extra for good luck. After a spanking was over my bottom was usually dark red, and sometimes purple.<br />
My butt was sore for a day or two afterwards.<br />
After a good spanking I would stand backwards in the shower and let cold water run on my butt for a long time. That seems to help with the soreness.

Best Answer

I would get paddled 90% of the time and spanked with a switch 10% of the time, bent over or lying on my stomach, and I would get 5-15 licks on the bare bottom. A would get punished like this for a variety of infractions.

Best Answer

get to my profile and see there

Best Answer