I thought about it but never tried to

Best Answer

Long long ago....now, I am glad to be alive....time changes everything.

Best Answer

I think many people often have a hard enough time that the thought may arise but the one who live a long hardship are the ones who struggle with the notion on a daily basis.This is sad and only shows that there are dark places where those see no light on their doorstep blindly wave their hands out into the darkness hoping to touch something familiar to them to quell the loneliness and in many cases find a bottle of pills or a razor instead!!!

Best Answer

i've tried twice, came damn close to trying a third time (that would have been the last one too. no way i was surviving that fall) and thought about it almost constantly between 2006 and 2008. i still think about it sometimes, but not as much as i used to.

Best Answer

Yes, I was on level 15 of prince of persia, for some reason I couldnt open the trap door without falling down the gap, I came very close to ending it all there by jumping on the spikes below, but after persevering I eventually managed to get to level 16

Best Answer

Yes, both of those ...

Best Answer