HONEYCUTE14 HONEYCUTE14 70+, F 6 Answers Jan 21, 2011

I was betrayed in the worst possible ways by my second husband.<br />
He never intended to be a partner, he let his kids and ex and mother ruin our lives, he bankrupted me, and he turned out to be addicted to child ****. Never have I experienced such a hellish nightmare.

Best Answer

Yes. Both. I was young, dumb, and full of ***. Lost a woman who I really did love, all because I had a buzz and succumbed to temptation. Though it was years ago, I still feel shame over it. Then it happened to me. A very harsh, nasty, feeling. I went away.<br />
Very painful. There is not a silver lining. At least not in my case. To hell with all that prattle about "at least you learned your lesson". Bullshit. The damage was done, and can not be taken back.

Best Answer

I admire your honesty. I just wanted you to know that I find brutal honesty attractive in people. If you ever need to talk or get it off your shoulders, I'm here for you. My name is Gina btw.
You should forgive yourself first and the rest of the coping process will come naturally.

Best Answer

Didn't betray yet if you don't count avoiding your responsibilities. Haven't been betrayed either cause i really couldn't care less for those who think they can do something harmful to me. U feel betrayed when u care for someone n don't get what u expect.

Best Answer

Yep both. They both suck equally!

Best Answer