i talked my fam into doing that this year we picked a fam name off tha tree in tha mall an we going to buy them gifts
AquilaAqua AquilaAqua 13-15, M 7 Answers Nov 24, 2013 in Community

My kids and I did that a few years ago. It was a great experience for my kids and they really enjoyed shopping for the family.

Best Answer

The true meaning of Christmas.

Best Answer

yep everyone should do it at least once

Best Answer

I definitely would if I had the money to spare.

Best Answer

Yes, and I don't want to.

Best Answer

huh? why not? i mean its cool everybody different but for ppl that cant afford christmas it nice to get something u know plus most people can afford to waste money on them selfs an everyone else so u gonna buy stuff anyway usually so why not help somebody else out...if u can i mean. ik some ppl cant afford it i know what thatlike too i seen it from both sides.

Best Answer

Because I did secret santa once and the motherfĂșckers had the nerve to send a letter asking for more shĂ­t.

Best Answer

oh wow. ok i guess i understand ur frustration lol thats just wrong wth they do that for?? they was gonna take advantage of santa !! LOL!!

Best Answer