yes i did it was because of my drug abuse!!such a bad trip !!

Best Answer

the same thing happened to me :( . i quit drugs ever since

Best Answer

so as i man,and because people dont know what it is they mess with you what drive crazy,i was stucked in that fuking spot for a lot of years and i am no longer the person i used to be !!

Best Answer

i know i freaked out when i knew people stuck with this for years , i kept crying for days and weeks , and i thought it was my end .and really was about to commit a suicide , fighting against it wasn't that easy , but eventually i recovered from it
although it wasn't full recovery ( i still have panic attacks and became more sensitive person , and a lot of other stuff can't even list )
but i'm really happy this is over , it was one of the worst feelings ever felt

Best Answer

yeah, man i know that feeling;i ve been there,i still sometime have panic attacks for no reasons,and because people havent experience this thing they re not able to understand it or help you,my friend were fuking with me while i was loosing my head,and no i dont have any friends,because of what they did it was harder for me and it became worst!! i am glad for you,it took me 3 years,and it was the baddest years of my whole life!!

Best Answer

i'm sorry to hear that , but i really had good friends , i didn't tell them whats wrong with me , only one of them told him , and was more than understanding , besides my brother was also supporting me . so wasn't hard as urs , so i'm truly sorry u been through this alone ( hugs )

Best Answer

thanks bro!!that's the problem in my country there s a lack of litteracy so when people dont know something they just keep thinkin ur faking and keep messing with you !! you were lucky bro!! i believe that someone has to make a website for people in that situation so they are able to speak about what they feel,i had some suicide thought;but its forbiden by my religion so i kept struggling!! trust me ur the first i met who had the same situation,when i sometimes try to advice people about side effects of pot they think am playin the guy that is selfich who have done that i dont want people to try it anyway along story i dont want to to get bored reading :D

Best Answer

dude , i'm Arabian too and Muslim and i know exactly what r u talking about

Best Answer

I experienced a form of " derealization" my stress level was very high .... To the point of a paranoid state. I thought people where following me in there cars.

Best Answer

that's scary O.o

Best Answer

lol i felt the same way,like every one was looking at me and my head was like run mo fuker this guys want u dead :D i was so freaking scared i couldnt even talk,and sometimes it was so big that i couldnt even speak :s

Best Answer