Yes.. and yes.... No good deed goes unpunished.

Best Answer

oh yes...<br />
from experience..i'd say take the car back..sell it and pay off what is owed before there is no car to deal with...crashed or repocessed.

Best Answer

Uh yes. She can't be responsible for it, she doesn't respect you, take the car back.

Best Answer

Give her written notice that any further late payments will result in you taking the car. If she's grown enough to have a driver's license she grown enough to deal with the consequences that happen when you don't keep your word. Don't expect anything other than blame when it happens though. MAYBE you'll be one of the lucky ones and she will get the message and change her ways, but that doesn't usually happen by folks who have behaved as she already has. Sorry.

Best Answer

hell yeahh i few times

Best Answer

Yes. It's a hard lesson to learn, but a necessary one.<br />
Only you can answer the question as to what you should do. <br />
Nowadays, I only "help" people that I am sure of, or else I do so with the full realization that I might never be repaid. So I try to never help with more than I can afford to lose.<br />
Money has probably broken up as many relationships as infidelity.

Best Answer

That's why I never help anyone any more. I always got screwed over whenever I went out of the way for someone.

Best Answer

The regret is short lived. I've learned some hard lessons that I'm glad to have under my belt. Better to just accept it as a learning experience, now I know better, what to look for, etc. The memories hurt sometimes, but I'm a more balanced person, stronger.<br />
If the car is in your name, it is in your best interest to take it away until all of her debts to you are paid. Make the payments and get your credit back in line, but do not allow her to screw you over.

Best Answer

I helped my husband get his job at the hospital where I worked, now he makes 2 times what he did during most of our marriage and then started an affair with his co-worker and is now living with her. Every time I have helped him, I get bite in the arse. lol

Best Answer

Money and family do not mix. You have to do what is best for you in the long run, take the car back and sort out your credit, I am sure she will be upset, but you have given her enough chances.

Best Answer

That sux....I'd find out what the laws are regarding this are. I'd also seek legal action, sister or not...that is not at all right. I'm sorry.

Best Answer