I'm all about outgoings was. But I felt like they put on a show to get my attention. As if they jad the same interests but in reality they didnt. They don't even have any hobbies. How to cope with this? It's kind of discouraging to make people do stuf when all they rather do is stay at home and watch movies. When I rather be traveling and enjoying the outdoors and having conversations, I love to talk, but they don't seem to know how to start or hold a conversation. I didn't think I would be holding someone's hand for them to enjoy life the way they should at such a young age. He's 26 btw. FML
Misophoniac Misophoniac 26-30, F 9 Answers Jan 16, 2013 in Struggles

Nope he was hawter than hawt! :)

Best Answer

He's hot but his personality is blah

Best Answer

Nope his personality rocks :D

Best Answer

Oh I was talking about mine lol

Best Answer

haha yes I realised :) but I thought I'd better stick up for my guy :)

Best Answer

As you should :)

Best Answer

I went on a date once with a stand up comedian. We were hilarious together in writing. We totally flat lined in person. Weird, isn't it?

Best Answer

Been there, no 2nd date lol

Best Answer

I don't advertise excitement . I am boring and introverted?

Best Answer

Obviously, especially with this crowd, myself included. It's much easier to be outgoing online.

Best Answer

I'm the same online and in person. I mean if you present yourself out there a certain way. Keep it up. I mean he cant blame me for having expectations.

Best Answer

Well, it's not as simple for us introverted people. We have a vivid interior life, but it's hard to vocalize that in real life. The internet is a great outlet for such people. Are we supposed to just not say anything on the internet? The interactions that go on online, while similar to real life, do not exactly mirror it.

Best Answer

Too many to count, yes. But then just the opposite has happened too -- they're sorta duds on line, and in person way cool and fun.

Best Answer

....That'd be me. :P

Best Answer

Noooo! Turn around lol

Best Answer

You'd never figure out what type of girl I was if you saw me in real life. In RL, I'm pretty much passive, shy, languid and demure. I'm also ridiculously incoherent and trip over my words. I'm also pretty darn average looking. :P, I'd say I'm a pretty big let down.

Best Answer