Nope he was hawter than hawt! :)

Best Answer

He's hot but his personality is blah

Best Answer

Nope his personality rocks :D

Best Answer

Oh I was talking about mine lol

Best Answer

haha yes I realised :) but I thought I'd better stick up for my guy :)

Best Answer

As you should :)

Best Answer

I went on a date once with a stand up comedian. We were hilarious together in writing. We totally flat lined in person. Weird, isn't it?

Best Answer

Been there, no 2nd date lol

Best Answer

I don't advertise excitement . I am boring and introverted?

Best Answer

Obviously, especially with this crowd, myself included. It's much easier to be outgoing online.

Best Answer

I'm the same online and in person. I mean if you present yourself out there a certain way. Keep it up. I mean he cant blame me for having expectations.

Best Answer

Well, it's not as simple for us introverted people. We have a vivid interior life, but it's hard to vocalize that in real life. The internet is a great outlet for such people. Are we supposed to just not say anything on the internet? The interactions that go on online, while similar to real life, do not exactly mirror it.

Best Answer

Just let those who you met off line that ur diff off line

Best Answer

Too many to count, yes. But then just the opposite has happened too -- they're sorta duds on line, and in person way cool and fun.

Best Answer

....That'd be me. :P

Best Answer

Noooo! Turn around lol

Best Answer

You'd never figure out what type of girl I was if you saw me in real life. In RL, I'm pretty much passive, shy, languid and demure. I'm also ridiculously incoherent and trip over my words. I'm also pretty darn average looking. :P, I'd say I'm a pretty big let down.

Best Answer

I found my self with same on line they pretended to be into same things but once i meet them in real they were not who they were on line !! al they wanted to do is sit at home and play with their computer.

Best Answer