IMAGINATIONATWORK IMAGINATIONATWORK 36-40 18 Answers Jun 16, 2012

fortunately i have never had to save anyone's life, but i did save a puppy from being roadkill

Best Answer

Only the animals.. not any humans coz i barely be in contact with them..

Best Answer

I saved my son alot. He ran out onto the icy river and it wasn't solid, another time I was at the laundry mat.My oldest daughter open the door and my son was standing out in the middle of traffic.

Yes, way to many times.

Best Answer

Yes, many times. I am a nurse.

Best Answer

yes. & i've been open to all strangers who needed a shoulder. now that i need, i realize how rare it is. what a nice stranger i've been.

Best Answer

Yes I have. I was at a water park, and I saw a mother with a baby around 8 months to a year old, and a little boy around 3 or 4. The little boy ran off into the water, so she left the baby alone near the very shallow end of the water. Well as the mother ran of into the water to get the boy, the baby started to walk into the water which got a little deeper, and he tripped face first into the water. The first time he tripped he was able to get back up, but the second time he couldn't and he was starting to drown, so I rushed over to him and picked him up. At that time his mom came back to us and she thanked me for saving him.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

Yes, and to many lives to wish to talk about all of them. O.o

Best Answer

I saved a baby bird, once.

Best Answer

seems like everyday at least during the week but really anytime you go into surgery you may die

Best Answer

Yes.. and I have pulled dead people out of cars too

Best Answer

Yeah but it took ages to reload it afterwards.

Best Answer