kittenj88 kittenj88 22-25, F 11 Answers Jan 16, 2012

I would jump 10 ft. through the ceiling,cuss like a drunkard,then RUN LIKE HELL!!

Best Answer

I've only seen them in Cartoons and Movies...but other than that, thank God I haven't lol!

Best Answer

Every one my grandmothers side of the family sees dead people, sprits, ghost, or what ever you fancy calling them. I personally only see them when I'm tired, and In bed, my brother only saw one when he was little...he said it was a demon, and it attacked him, personally I think he's full of ****. The only reason I believe In them is, because I woke up one night, and had a little girl standing at the bottom of my bed. She was wearing a blue old fashion night gown that had white on the straps that go over the arms. She was probably about 10 to 13 years old. She had dark black hair, and no face. Thats why I remember that night so easily...thats also why I'm afraid of the dark, and personally I don't give a **** if you don't believe me, because It's happened to every one in my family so I know I'm not ******* crazy...though at this point I with I were It would be much easier to be...

Best Answer

I have been seeing them since I was little. My mother says when I was a baby I would talk to someone or something and follow them with my eyes. She said it made the hair stand on her body because she didn't see anyone. The first ones I remember where when I was about six years old, and I have been seeing them since.

Best Answer

One day my 3 year old daughter was taking a nap. What appeared to be a solid child, identical to my child, ran past me and into my bedroom. I followed her surprised that my daughter was up already. But when I entered my bedroom I found myself alone. The child had evaporated into thin air. I checked my daughters room, but she was peacefully sleeping.

Best Answer

I don't believe they exist, so no. But one of my best friends claims that after taking a photo of her cousin and little brother in the cellar, she noted that there was a strange, blue face-like shape in the corner, next to her cousin's head. Apparently, the camera got broken the next day.<br />
I'm all outta ghost stories!

Best Answer

i saw ghost it was like light of orange color it have a face floating in air it was having face only it was real higher dimension creatures have no boundaries ....

Best Answer

No, but if i did i would ask what help they could use to move on.

Best Answer

in the kitchen about six am a dark shadow went across the kitchen table since it was in a manner going the opposite direction I was going into the kitchen it was coming toward me it was not possible for a human to make the shadow float the way it did because they would have had to climb on the benches for it to be possible

Best Answer

Yes, many moons ago in a dark creepy place, you just wouldn't want to know.

Best Answer