well. i'm 15 got pregnant at13 and i have a 2 years old little girl. i met her dad in a party and i got pregnant one months after i met him. well he saw my daughter maybe5 or 6 times. He talks to her on the phone rarely! but what sometimes i do feel some guilty for not giving my daughter her dad. But he doesnt seems interested on being part of her life. anyway have u ever though?
Alliahmama Alliahmama 18-21, F 5 Answers Aug 13, 2011

The only thing worse for a baby than not having a father, is having a father who doesn't love, care for, nurture and teach them.

Best Answer

First of all, I want to say that I am not a mom, nor a dad. But, it's my own opinion that all children needs a mom and a dad. My own parents got divorced when i was about 5 years old, and to this day I can't forgive my mother. <br />
Yes, of course, If you have chosen a daddy who's abusive / violent, you need to get the baby away from him. If you are 'just' fighting and discussing, well.. GROW UP! Both of you.. Stop arguing, see some counseling or something. Work **** out instead of just giving up.<br />
There's a reason why its a bad idea to get pregnant when you are young.. You are not ( i don't care what anybody says) mature enough to take care of a baby, nor mature enough to held a relationship with the other parent. <br />
Ultimately, it was your choice to get have a baby. Now make it your choice to give your baby a good upbringing with both parents..

Best Answer

Having one parent that really cares means a million times more than having two that don't get on and reflects onto your childs wellbeing.<br />
Are you sure its you that doesn't need him in your life after seeing him again?we all feel like that from time to time and having a baby so young must be hard going alot of the time so its not unusual to want someone to 'share' the burden.<br />
I had a baby quite young and although my partner was around for the first couple of years it was pretty bad alot of the time and I was better off on my own with family and friends for support.<br />
A few years later I married and my husband adopted my child who is now a happy young woman herself, unlike me she is waiting a bit longer to have kids, Good Luck x

Best Answer

yes, and i did 3times.. the reality of it was, its better for us to just be apart because fighting and the bad energy is much worse for the child.

Best Answer