Tallred Tallred 16-17, F 14 Answers Jan 1, 2013 in Health

No,but i did parasail last year,that was fun,my daughter and me went up tandem.:)

Best Answer

Yes, very much. I also want to skydive! :)

Best Answer

nope , i fear the elastic will be stretched just enough for me to bash my head on something and fling me back into the air , scary

Best Answer

Yes. But i should have done it when i was a teenager and bullet proof. I would have to go on a fitness and health crusade to get myself into condition to do it now. Problem is i am lazy when it comes to crusades lol

Best Answer

i would defo like to try.

Best Answer

Maybe ba<x>se Jump but definitely not bungee jump because you never know how elastic that cord is.

Best Answer

No. I am not overly fond of heights.

Best Answer

have you?

Best Answer

Not yet but I really want to :)

Best Answer

i havent been bungee jumping before but i would love to go as well - my only concern is that the cord might break on me - thats why they have to get one of those humongous air matresses - so if the cord breaks you know you will be safe when you hit

Best Answer

Well.. I had the chance to but I got scared. ):

Best Answer

Were u already on the bridge ready to jump when u deceided not to?

Best Answer

Well. I got asked to. And denied. ):

Best Answer

Do u regret it ?

Best Answer

Well. I was 14 maybe. And Im still young. Hopefully I get another chance (: I also want to sky divee

Best Answer

The idea of jumping off a perfectly safe bridge has never appealed to me

Best Answer

Never.

Best Answer