not really because I already have two<br />
and I think you should try interact with others and try to get to know them<br />
you might not know you both can get along :D

Best Answer

Yes.<br />
I think a lot of people find their "best friend" when they find a spouse. My mom and dad had that.

Best Answer

Yes I do!! and I understand how you feel! I have always wanted that connection that they truly knew how I felt to have a normal connection with someone lol but I have never really found someone that really understood me. I have been there to talk with my friends when they needed me the most in their darkest hour....I have had friends there for me but they have never really knew me or understood me

Best Answer

I know exactly what u r saying. I want to be both the shoulder to lean on as well as knowing I have a shoulder out there as well. I have a man, but I need a female friend to share and connect with, to laugh with and cry together. Its a little lonely without that confidant isn't it.?!

Best Answer

Yes I do agree!! I would love for you to be my friend to share the pain as well as support :)

Best Answer

I miss that:-( RIP gone but not forgotten

Best Answer

Seariously? That's awful. But...better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all. I haven't a friend to miss.

Best Answer

Too bad you don't live by me cause once that space has been made in your life it's like someone takes out a color from your world. Look around right now and cancel out all the blue you see.To become that to someone ...

Best Answer

I have, but people havevalways fallen short. I probably have to. The only thing I've been able to count on completely and trust completely, is God. Never been let down. I'm not the preachy type, it's just been my experience.

Best Answer

God is definately always there. I agree fully. Interesting u mention that, I so desire for a best friend but god sometimes uses these times to make us more dependant on him. Is this his plan? He's got to have some girlie girl for me to be able to share with...

Best Answer

I get what your saying, but honestly for me, Ive had a hard time with that, and been really betrayed. I mean sleeping with my BF, betraying confidences. It seems jealousy always becomes an issue.

Best Answer

yes, i've never had anyone like that. just one would be great

Best Answer

Its a desire that's so deep its almost painful. I thought I was alone with this need.

Best Answer

at times it can be almost overwhelming. your definitely not alone

Best Answer

ive had one, and its the best feeling ever to know that theres someone who genuinely cares for you. but friends come and go and nothing lasts forever. id give anything to get that back right now!

Best Answer

Funny thing isn't it? There are friends...but when I really look thru my contacts ewhen I'm down and need a cheering up I have no one...I have ep. Its fun and distracting but not quite the same.

Best Answer

you know what.. I think mostly everyone on ep wants this.. but.. no one can seem to find it.. and that's funny to me.. because we are all looking for the same thing.. but afraid to count on one other. lol. oh the irony of it. X]

Best Answer

Yes true...but its a little like a relationship with your man, or woman, or whatever... there are a million dating sites but are there any, " I'm not gay but I want a same sex friend to share funnys and tears with" sites. Ummm, nope, why? We work and play and go to church but how do up "pick up" a friend? Its pretty silly but so awkward!

Best Answer

Everyone goes through this! Keep trying to find others but you only have you when it gets right down to it.

Best Answer

Awwww, I thought I had u???

Best Answer