i dream about certain things that would happen in my everydayalife, and 2 or 3 days later it would happen

Best Answer

have u been focusing between your browser lately .. it said to activate psychic abilities

Best Answer

Most of the British Government !!!

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

Well I think your question is slightly wrongly phrased. Yes, I've had experiences I couldn't explain, but just because I couldn't explain it doesn't mean there WASN'T a scientific explanation, it just means I don't understand what the scientific explanation is.

Best Answer

you understand wrongly my question .
what m asking is a bizarre experience that can't be prove or defined by modern science but its still exist .. I want the simple elaboration of your experience .. you may tell however u like

Best Answer

Now, I must admit I don't understand your question outside the context of my original understanding.

Best Answer

there are many spiritual incidents one in particular when i was 12 that was outside at night where my great grandfather had died

Best Answer

I would love to hear them . pm me if you can't tell me here ..

Best Answer

ah so many experiences where to begin those memories that elude most but as a youth i hid from the world it all starts when i was three the first strange experience i knew it was real i couldn't forget that day even if i tried (my memory is really good)

Best Answer

yeah .. first one is what I want to hear

Best Answer