romell romell 36-40, M 11 Answers May 7 in Community

Yes. I was a lifeguard for 3 years.

Best Answer

wow admirable!

Best Answer

Thanks for saying so. It wasn't a big deal since I've been a swimmer my whole life. The ones that were dead weight were so physically taxing. Geez. The people who thrash about, kicking and hitting me non-stop were kinda exhausting as well. Come to think of it, that was a rough job. lol.

Best Answer

but at the end a satisfying and rewardin job..u did something meaningfull !and u contributed back to the society!

Best Answer

just some college kids that tore their radiator out on a piece of old truck tire.

Best Answer

Yes a man who fell from a bike.He passed away though.

Best Answer

Yes long back a man who fell from a bike.He passed away though.

Best Answer

sad !but see the intentions if right can make a country or earth as a entire colony of humans a better place to live on

Best Answer

Traffic accidents? Many times.

Best Answer

Yea I helped someone four years ago in Hongkong

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

yupsss.....may times

Best Answer

Not really. I do remember being in a billy cart that my cousins and I went hurdling down a hill in. I think it was just me and my idiot female cousin left when it came to a halt, everyone else had jumped out.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

proud of u !

Best Answer