romell romell 36-40, M 11 Answers May 7 in Community

Yes. I was a lifeguard for 3 years.

Best Answer

wow admirable!

Best Answer

Thanks for saying so. It wasn't a big deal since I've been a swimmer my whole life. The ones that were dead weight were so physically taxing. Geez. The people who thrash about, kicking and hitting me non-stop were kinda exhausting as well. Come to think of it, that was a rough job. lol.

Best Answer

but at the end a satisfying and rewardin job..u did something meaningfull !and u contributed back to the society!

Best Answer

just some college kids that tore their radiator out on a piece of old truck tire.

Best Answer

Yes a man who fell from a bike.He passed away though.

Best Answer

Yes long back a man who fell from a bike.He passed away though.

Best Answer

sad !but see the intentions if right can make a country or earth as a entire colony of humans a better place to live on

Best Answer

Traffic accidents? Many times.

Best Answer

Yea I helped someone four years ago in Hongkong

Best Answer

how?

Best Answer

yupsss.....may times

Best Answer

I've done CPR twice on people who have obviously stopped breathing and whose heart has stopped. Unfortunately neither were brought back to life.

Best Answer

its the intent which is important

Best Answer

Not really. I do remember being in a billy cart that my cousins and I went hurdling down a hill in. I think it was just me and my idiot female cousin left when it came to a halt, everyone else had jumped out.

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

proud of u !

Best Answer