TheSecretAgent TheSecretAgent 31-35, M 14 Answers Oct 15, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Chris Hoy, cyclist. Martyn Bennet, musician. Normal people. Never thought of them as famous at the time.

Captain Mark Philips walked past me when I was washing a chandalier in Gleneagles. He was Princess Anne's old man. I wasn't particularly bothered. I didn't know who he was until it was pointed out. But so what. He had to go up the stairs. As long as he didn't try to re-enact the Ball of Kirriemuir on me crystals.....go on, google it, I dare you ;-)

Best Answer

Mrs. Bush, William Cohen, Dr. Deepak Chopra, Edgar Cayce, Robert David Hall, Bert Jacobs (life is good) and several local politicians if you can consider congressmen and woman celebrities.

Best Answer

D*ick Cheney, Floyd the Astro Chimp, Walt Disney, and Max Baer.

Best Answer

Oh, I forgot . . . I went to school with Kathy Brown, Governor Jerry Brown's sister and a celebrity in her own right.

Best Answer

will smith...when I was 12 he was hiking in Tucson, AZ. and I was with my dad, and my dad being so cool was like "Hey wat up" and will said "What up man" I was like "OH MY GOD THATS WILL SMITH! DAAAAAD LOOK!" my dad was looking at me like...my kid is a loser. Lol.

Best Answer

George Lopez and the wife on the show when I was younger with my family in Hollywood.

Best Answer

many, no biggie.

Best Answer

Kirk Cameron way back when he was 12 years old. He visited his cousin who was a friend of the family.

Best Answer

I've hung out with people who USED to be famous at one time....

Best Answer

Met a few , but they aint what you think , just normal people , have you met any ?

Best Answer

I once pushed Theo Waigel, former minister of finances and economy of the Federal Republic of Germany out a ski lift...

Best Answer

Yes,,quite a few.

Best Answer