holloway64 holloway64 46-50, M 11 Answers Dec 29, 2013 in Politics

In the USA do women law makers hold a majority where they can dictate issues about men's health? Not even close.

Best Answer

Feminism had a schism in their ideals. They split into two; the old style of feminism where they say "He gets higher pay for the same work, why can't I?" striving to be equal, and the new style of feminism where they say "He gets more pay than me! He is a bad person and RAPERAPERAPERAPE!" and making demons of anyone who just so happens to have a Y chromosome.

Guess which one needs to go away.

Best Answer

Women will never be equal to me.

Men will never be equal to wome.

They are completely different, thats it !

Best Answer

Not where I live. Here there are many cases in which women are still being forced into marriages and tortured by their husbands

Best Answer

Where do you live?

Best Answer

They have always had "the power," they are still learning how to use it to their complete advantage. If they can just get past all of those damned emotions, they might just succeed.

Best Answer

Certainly pretty close in places like Iceland, Norway, Sweden and Denmark but still a fair ways to go in most other countries I'd say.

Best Answer

nope third wave feminism is alive and well

we havent even come close to equality in all things but we are getting there in so many ways

Best Answer

Pfft no. Us women destroyed any chance of ever being equal with men.

Best Answer

How?

Best Answer

Are you kidding me? turn on your TV. Look up something random on Google. Go walk around the ******* block. We are categorized as either ******* or ******. And we put our self there.

Best Answer