i have been that person but i can also be a ***** towards most of my relationship, and treat the guys like **** and play them out. when u are in a relationship there is always one person in that relationship going to have stronger feelings.

Best Answer

true, good, honest point.

Best Answer

That used to be me for sure. Not anymore. I'm a lil too broken to care that much these days.

Best Answer

lucky (before) you! i have had a few boyfriends who felt that way about me, i think....but they were guys i ended up breaking up with for one reason or another....there was always a dealbreaker. why do you feel broken now? lol, i was about to say, "anything i can do to help?" and then i realized wowwww, this is what i always do! i'm the harbor person!!!!

Best Answer

Too many relationships gone south in a spectacular display of epic fail. Either I need pick my girlfriends more carefully, or I really am just bad boyfriend material...prolly some combination of both really. LOL, Sweet of you to almost offer a harbor though! ;-)

Best Answer

lmao...it was almost sweet of me to almost offer harbor. heck, i may as well just offer it:-P go for it, come be harbored! but just don't be a douche afterwards lmao

Best Answer

Find someone who makes you happy. Continue to be yourself, yet do not allow yourself to be the slave to your affections. Stand strong and confident, and find your knight

Best Answer

aww thank you so much for the encouragement. it's pretty difficult in this shallow world

Best Answer

It may feel like a daunting task, yet there still are many folks out there that wish for the same.
Take care

Best Answer

thank you, and i know where to find many, many GOOD PEOPLE....but will i FALL IN LOVE WITH THEM is the question!

Best Answer

No pressure, rather casual dedication, and you will achieve what you wish for

Best Answer