Where were you and what happened?
mzdivine mzdivine 56-60 6 Answers Sep 30, 2011

A moment??!! If one only has a transient moment of feeling that life isn't worth living, their life IS worth living. For the rest of us, only a moment of such thoughts would be a relief.

Best Answer

Janey you must realise that every red blooded male who has just read your above post is now thinking, how can I make sure that Janey Never, Ever, has another day like that!!

Best Answer

Oh, barf!

Best Answer

Everyday.

I get the feeling whenever I'm reminded of myself that I'm very lonely and unable to decide on my future. Also when I feel I lack the basic skills to strike a meaningful conversation with others. For some reason, I never feel involved in any activity. Too self-conscious.

The persistent 'Life is not worth the pain' makes me think about suicide on a regular basis. But the reaction my family would get from their friends and society stops me from further thoughts. I should have never been born in the first place.

Best Answer

Guess not since I'm still here. But I've certainly had days where I wished I could die.

Best Answer

I've had days where I "thought" that life was'nt worth living.

Best Answer