NurseC NurseC 18-21, F 24 Answers Jan 10, 2013 in Image & Weight

Nah Im happy. Im no Orlando Bloom or whoever is considered hot or cute but I have a face. Some unfortunate souls are born with abnormalities and stuff.

Best Answer

I wish I was orlando bloom having a wife like Miranda kerr good god man have a look at who he is sleeping with - lol

Best Answer

LOL! Yeah shes pretty but I like my women to be a little bit more thick and curvy hehehe.

Best Answer

I am who I am and if small minded people want to attack me for having a moustache then how sad are they

Best Answer

I am starting to accept how I am. I often wish I could get the attention like some celebs get. But that's unrealistic.

Best Answer

BEBZ I'M D@H HAWWTEZZT SLTZZ IN DA@H HOOODZZZZZZ B33BBYYY H3H3H3H3H33H3H3H3H3H3H3H3H33

Best Answer

I accept that looks matter, but my experience tells me that I'm less shallow than the average guy. So poopoopadoo.

Best Answer

difficult to comment on this when you are perfect !

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

this question might sound more credible if you had a different profile pic

Best Answer

I'm more than happy with my looks.

Best Answer

yeah, i'd figured that out myself

Best Answer

yes. unfortunatly lookso matter, i hate the way i look, i hate my disability and it has made me very bitter towards the pretty people, i want them to experience what i have to every single day. i know ts the wrong way to look at life tho, but there yo go life isnt fair

Best Answer

I think we all try and strive to better our appearance. But as we get older it becomes clearer what works and what doesn't. I figured no point in being jealous when most of the what some consider bad appearance is most likely genetics.

Best Answer

looks matter to me...

Best Answer

I would care how I looked if my face were deformed. I'm indifferent as it is, sometimes I look at myself and realize why girls are so intimidated by me and not men, I have the face of a person who thinks deep into everything, and I do. And regardless of what everyone says, intelligence is not sexy. Not even in the slightest, that's a lie. <br />
I'm jealous of those who have the face of a sexy idiot, and a mind like a lazer.

Best Answer

Brutally honest there.

Best Answer

It's not about stupidity, it's about average. And average these days is idiot, which is different from a moron. I sit and watch people on my own, I listen to their conversations. These are not enlightened people, I was walking in Best Buy and I heard 2 girls about 17 talking about Bradley Manning and the war on net neutrality, I could hardly believe it, and at the same time I knew that even if by some sheer stroke of dumb luck they happened to be into me I'd never be able to regress back to the days where I could make a woman feel special. You know just by looking at me that I don't believe anyone's special anymore. I didn't choose to be transhumanist, I became it by accident, through everything I've experience and learned. I could never believe in something as childish as love again. The best thing about me is the worst thing about me, which is that I know I'm not special and that none of us are. We're just people. That's why looks matter, there's no way in hell my intellect is turning anyone on.

Best Answer

yeah it does matter sometimes especially when asking a favor from a guy...hahaha <br />
howver i'm not jealous to other woman i'm completely satisfied with my looks and my brain...lol!no room for jealous...

Best Answer

I am who I am, this body is a shell that houses my soul

Best Answer