Triundi Triundi 26-30, M 10 Answers Jan 31 in Community

Me and the government are going to the promised land together

Best Answer

lol. **** the government.

Best Answer

Indirectly probably..

Best Answer

No don't really care about them I feel they don't do us no good it's just upsetting to know they are against us!

Best Answer

the government is what it is; it is an entity in life that was initially designed to oversee the rest of the country, to act unbiasly and without prejudice for the people. I don't begrudge anyone who works for the government; my own brother holds a job there, and I have respect for him; he works hard, and he's proud of what he does.

Best Answer

No and that's not likely to happen. The government is way to intrusive now.

Best Answer

Your grounded mister!

Best Answer

I've accepted them into Office, which is the proper place for them, my heart is for those who hold my interests in theirs.

Best Answer

Never. I will always stand defiant against them.

Best Answer

Nope, I've met people that work there. Some just do what they're told, some have the nerve to enjoy it... and others grind their teeth just trying to get paid, but understand what they're doing is completely off-base compared to what they should be doing.

Best Answer

Now I'm curious as to where "there" is. This question was a joke, but surely you realize there's a difference between a middle age shell of a person working at the DMV and an NSA or DEA spook.

Best Answer

There's not too much of a difference, they all use intimidation to get their job done as easy as possible.
Wasn't even thinking of the DMV/post office/underpaid government workers... I guess they're all underpaid considering what so many are 'forced' to do to their fellow humans

Best Answer