waterdragon541 waterdragon541 36-40, F 11 Answers Nov 7, 2012 in WTK

Yes I died in a dream. I've done it hundreds of times. I have recurring nightmares about a plane crashing. I'm in the plane, I'm on the ground. Usually a good distance away but sometimes it hits me and I feel myself incinerate, then it's dark, then I wake up. In my dreams though, I'm not IN them, I'm watching them happen. Like I see myself in my dream too, as a tv show or something like that. My brain is all kinds of F'ed up though.

Best Answer

I meant I'm NOT in the plane.

Best Answer

all the time , pass on where?

Best Answer

I have heard if u die in ur dream or you saw some one dying in ur dream will have opposite effect , they will live longer and have a long life

Best Answer

Yep.<br />
Also you can't drown in your dreams. try it it's really freaky.

Best Answer

Well, ive been undead in my dreams... Does that count? o_0

Best Answer

I got killed by a car in a dream. I saw the car coming, felt the impact, felt the car run over me; then I got up and was amazed that I wasn't dead, until I looked down and saw my broken and bloody body lying on the ground under the car, and I just thought, *Wow, it doesn't even hurt to die.* And then I walked away from my body and the dream ended.

Best Answer

Thanks for best answer

Best Answer

That's a lie. I've died. You become a ghost. After that you realize you can seize control over your dream in any fashion you like. Once you take full control, it gets really complicated. You have to learn to dream in 3rd person so you don't interfere. Eventually, you learn to just observe your dreams and learn about your brain from them.

Best Answer

Wow you just blew my mind. I hadn't read your comment when I made mine, but that's what my dreams are like: in third person. I'm watching it all, including myself.

Best Answer

I can stop the plane from crashing if I want if I had that dream.

Best Answer

yes i have died in a dream, i have even came back as a zombie and fought for what is right which is kinda weird a good zombie

Best Answer