I recently read that a cure for all kinds of cancer was found by a German doctor (when he passed on a female doctor took over) they found a cure for cancer back in 1930. AMA will not speak of it because they can not make 1 red cent off of it-all natural. I have been using their findings and am being healed. No Chemotherapy and No Radiation!
candihat candihat 51-55, F 6 Answers Jun 29 in Health

someone once told me that someone invented a rubber that never wore out so dunlop bought the recipe and destroyed it cos they would never sell another tyre if anyone used it, its garbage just an urban myth same story different details... been knocking round for years

Best Answer

Check on the website for Phalleria Macrocarpa. In here (it's called mahkota dewa = god's crown), it's widely known to cure cancer.

Best Answer

I wouldn't doubt it, but you still need to do the conventional therapies. They actually work, many people have recovered and lived for years after Chemotherapy and Radiation.

Best Answer

There is no cure for cancer except acceptance. Not informing people of this does mean indeed that the money-laden research and lucrative drug sales will go on. It's no coincidence that the older we get, the more likely we'll develop cancer; as healthy cells lessen, the cancer cells we all have take over

Best Answer

You're going to die

Best Answer

fable

Best Answer