Hedwig43 Hedwig43 36-40 15 Answers Oct 4, 2012 in Friendship

Yes, i've been betrayed several times in my life, by both friends and Family. Needless to say, none of them remain in my life ( my choice) and I now choose my friends very carefully, so far my tactic has worked well for me, and I am much happier in my life now.

Best Answer

Couldn't agree more. I am on the verge of walking away from a couple of family members. It took me an awfully long time to realize I should've done it way sooner. I could've been the happiest. I guess with family it takes longer than with friend. So much easier to delete these irrelevant turds the moment they betray you.

Best Answer

Immediately stop caring and go about my life...

Best Answer

This is pretty much my reaction. It was "OK then, I'm done with you." and I moved on.

Best Answer

Exacta. People are optional, like food.

Best Answer

IGNORE - one word... A person not worth u r trust is not even an x frnd, she or he is a figment of your imagination, they dont need a part of u r heart...... IGNORE and move on.....<br />
But if they seek u, help them - it will kill them more... :P

Best Answer

I wasn't actually betrayed but I was hurt in a big way by a dear friend who felt more like a sister than a friend. We didn't talk for several years but with a lot of hard work on both our parts we mended the friendship and are now as clase as every. You just have to be open to being a forgiving person. To hold on to your anger only hurts you and not the other person.

Best Answer

yes and we are no longer friends.....

Best Answer

I had a friend who always chose the worst men and so was always calling me (even in the middle of the night) crying, needing help, wanting to talk about how they were treating her so badly. The calls lasted for hours and hours and I did because she was my friend. I had my baby and had horrendous PPD and was really struggling (there is no support here) and she was all of a sudden too busy to answer my calls. She could travel every weekend to see her abusive-boyfriend-of-the-moment but couldn't come to visit me because I lived too far away. I had more than enough to deal with in my life so I had no extra energy to worry about a non-friend. And so our friendship ended. I was a little sad about how it had ended but I didn't feel too bad about it, it was more like a relief. Guess it wasn't meant to be. Life goes on.

Best Answer

Good for you. The best thing to do is stay away forever...from this friend of yours.

Best Answer

I don't think that will be a problem. :) We don't cross paths ever.

Best Answer

I didn't believe it the first time, forgave him the 2nd time, he is banned from my life for the 3rd time. If his mamma can't live with this, when he gets out of jail, she can be banned with him.

Best Answer

Yes indeed I have, No way to deal but to let it go and move on. Picturing her falling off a big f**king cliff helps though.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer