JustAnotherConflictedSoul JustAnotherConflictedSoul 13-15, M 4 Answers Jun 21 in Community

Are you just repeating something another ep'er is spreading around because the woman I know who has been accused of being 'Jeff" is being harassed and railroaded by a very nasty person who has a great many people fooled into thinking she is a decent human being. If you're talking about that particular allegation, then you are just repeating something you've been told by a very vicious person. If you think a certain user whose user name starts with 'T' is actually a guy named Jeff, you are just being part of a very nasty little drama instigated by a user whose user name starts with '1'. Stand up and be a man and quit being so gullible.

Best Answer

Um, that "1" user looks a lot more credible than the "T" one. And besides, why would she make it all up?

Best Answer

Because she is a snake....and you just incriminated yourself. You're just playing into someone else's drama without knowing the truth at all, aren't you! Yes you are!

Best Answer

I feel sorry for you if you really believe Jeff is a woman, I really do. You know, "1" has proof that he's pretending.

Best Answer

I have over seven years here. I know where the bear poops in the buckwheat. You're just joining in on a stupid childish and cruel game.

Best Answer

Why would "1" do all this for nothing?

Best Answer

You're young, but there is something called "HONOR" that you need to learn about.

Best Answer

petty vindictiveness.

Best Answer

Eh, I don't who to believe anymore. EP drama is just retarded anyway.

Best Answer

Good for you. This place can really rock sometimes when there isn't campaigning between feuding people going on! My best friend has spoken with T on the phone. She is a lady with a lovely accent. I will speak to her myself soon, but I already know the truth.

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

First, Who's Jeff.

Best Answer

A certain EP user here.

Best Answer

How did he fool you ?

Best Answer

He didn't, but he fools many users here.

Best Answer