why can't a perv or an idiot have psychic abilities?

Best Answer

Wow! Killer question!

Best Answer

I would love to hear your perverted, idiotic view on the subject.

Best Answer

probably you wouldn't really

Best Answer

Let's hear it. Polaris...

Best Answer

well, the idiotic part is in trying to astral-travel while being unable to remember which way is east( I live on the west coast) and I guess the perv part is trying to find clues to the afterlife in the colours of undies hanging on a clothesline in Bangladesh

Best Answer

cool

Best Answer

I have dreams that often come true. Maybe I have a gift!?

Best Answer

It sounds as if you do. I would love to hear more...

Best Answer

And I wake up in the middle of the night often and look at the clock and it is either 1:11 or 11:11. It's my understanding that one's are associated with Angels. Kinda spooky sometimes though....

Best Answer

Do not be afraid, you have been a very precious gift. Do you record your dreams?

Best Answer

Yes, I have before but not recently. Mostly when I was much younger.....my grandmother (who has already passed) had this same gift. She would call me sometimes and tell me NOT to be at a certain place that it wasn't safe. I just thought she was crazy, but she was 100% right every time. Maybe she passed this gift on to me?

Best Answer

If you do, James Randi has an amazing test you can take - if you pass, you get $1,000,000. Win win. Good luck...

Best Answer