I was given the nick name pixie. I still go by it. a friend yelled out pixie and i responded not thinking and they decided it fit me since Im pixie size. All threw high school no one knew my first name, not even teachers and if i put my first name on my papers they would yell at me saying when i did that they didn't know who it was and cant grade it.

Best Answer

Awh cool! What's considered pixie size though... how tall?

Best Answer

well im 5'0, i was back then 95-100lbs..apparently that was pixie size to them..still am i guess lol

Best Answer

Oh okay, i agree thats a cute size! Im 5"8' i think so Im relatively short too

Best Answer

lol to me that's tall.

Best Answer

Awh... I wish i could meet a short girl!! I've always wanted to put my arm on, and lean against someone shorter, coz everyone does that to me =( lol

Best Answer

that's why i used to wish i was tall..I like my shortness now.

Best Answer

=) short people are the best!! *High Five*

Best Answer

*high five*

Best Answer

My nickname in high school was "Crazy Man" because of the way I played basketball.

Best Answer

E.D.B. for El Diablo Blanco. Given to me by spanish speaking line cooks at a restaurant I used to work at. They over heard my black muslim manage (and friend) call me 'white devil' as a joke.

Best Answer

Tortoise, she retorts.

Best Answer

Duck - because of the way I walk.

Best Answer

Awh! I hope thats an affectionately given nickname

Best Answer

Dancer by any chance?

Best Answer