adiscorpion41 adiscorpion41 22-25, M 2 Answers May 14 in Embarrassing & Funny

I am!

Best Answer

And what was that?

Best Answer

Work haven't paid me my dues. I'm living in hope that I get it before the bills become burdensome

Best Answer

Don't worry you won't under that kind if burdensome. The situations will get well soon.

Best Answer

In the long term I'm certain on this. It's the short term that I'm more worried about.

Best Answer

I have felt fear at times.

Best Answer

For what?

Best Answer

Oh.. lets see. Once I was robbed at gunpoint and I was scared he will shoot. Another time, I went white water rafting and I have a phobia of drowning. When I was flung into water and went deep in , swallowed water in panic, came up.. I felt fear. When I saw no one, no boat, nothing. Etc. I have many such fearful events. :))

Best Answer

Do you think that's fear hmmm.. It's actually "Extent of fear". This equals death. You are a strong lady. I too had that water kind off situation but bit differently.

Best Answer

Extreme fear yes. But fear nevertheless. I rarely feel any other form of fear. Oh I see @ your similar experience.

Best Answer

I think the death situation that you have faced, is enough to face all kinds, types & genders of fear. LOL

Best Answer

LOL. I have had so many close calls.. so many accidents where really it is amazing I am still alive ......you might be right. :))

Best Answer

Fingers cross.. Hope God give you a looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong and a loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovely life. LOL

Best Answer

Hahahaa! Not so long either. :P But thanks ... and right back to you. A loooongeeer than mine and a lovely like mine life. :D

Best Answer

Aaawwww Sooo sweet of you. Thank-you so much.

Best Answer

Anytime. :)

Best Answer

;-)

Best Answer