every single day of my life
BaileyJean15 BaileyJean15 13-15, F 15 Answers Dec 5, 2012 in Hobbies

Yeah, I have this problem. I don't even leave the house anymore other than to go to work.

Best Answer

i dont get afraid. i just lose the energy.

Best Answer

This is such a vague metaphor, that I can't properly answer it. Your life situation is very different from mine. Personally though, no I haven't. Nothing can stop me from getting back up.

Best Answer

naw **** dat.

Best Answer

Ive been knocked down many times, and many times got back to knock THEM down.

Best Answer

Not in my nature not to get back up but I do think hard each time and I do try to alter my behavior. I believe that if I can change enough I will avoid being knocked down. <br />
Being knocked down hurts and I don't like pain. I will avoid pain when possible. (Sometimes I think I am just too dumb to avoid the pain.)

Best Answer

I'm sure I've been knocked down...par for the course in this game called life, but honestly...I can't remember a particular time. That said...this girl will ALWAYS get back up...always...and then come back even stronger...no doubt...just my nature ;}

Best Answer

oh yes, but things don't stop hitting you because you stay down, so you might as well get back up and get it over with

Best Answer

yep and it's called breaking the spirit

Best Answer

Never they should be more afraid of how much stronger I become with each push and tumble.

Best Answer

No....... it was the being knocked down so many times that made me finally decided to get up and stand on my own --you can do it too.

Best Answer

yes actually

Best Answer

I'm getting to that point.

Best Answer