davish16 davish16 18-21, M 9 Answers Oct 30, 2012 in Hobbies

Best Answer

LOL That should so be a real website. In fact im gonna type it in just in case awww no it doesntexist :(

Best Answer

Come to my house and I will show you how easy it is to access. Haha

Best Answer

Just visited great site plus i already own one thing that's featured on their homepage so i have awesome taste :).

Best Answer

Haha which item? If you don't mind me asking. :)

Best Answer

The artic spyder :) the worlds most powerful hand laser.
I kept visiting the wickedlasers site and just longing for one. So eventually I said screw my bank balance im buying that frickin laser.

Best Answer

Oh nice! Does it actually work the way it says? I want one of those!!

Best Answer

Oh yeah and then some. Last September I had to clear out last years coursework so I just spent a day using it to burn holes through stacks of paper til i made the stacks too big then it just set them on fire. I frickin love it and not just for the burnin the beam just looks so awesome as well.

Best Answer

I'll check it out. :)

Best Answer

i am already broke.. i do not need to look at stuff i cannot buy with money i do not have...

Best Answer

I just did. I want that mini fire extinguisher lighter and toilet bowl coffee mug. :P

Best Answer

Yeah me too! lol

Best Answer

And I just saw pancake pillows! =O

Best Answer

I often visit that and its awesome, there is another content discovery magazine i found, its even cooler its called taqaza.com

Best Answer