denis3BW denis3BW 26-30, F 7 Answers Dec 27, 2012 in Dating & Relationships

Yes, it saddens me now that it's gone.

I feel for all those Bots thrown out of work, but I hear that many of them have found work in the $ 3.99 a minute Telephone Stimulation Assistance field.

Best Answer

i used chat clients before to have as many id's as i want in a chatroom.... lots of booters....

Best Answer

yeah it saddens me because i have many friends there... dont know where they hang out now... guess they were on beyluxe....

Best Answer

Yes, I lost a bunch of acquaintances. Some I still have on Messenger, but that's hit and miss keeping in touch

Best Answer

Was it something like this?

ne s4xy gurl wanna cyber?

Hallo my name is Prikesh I saved $80 on great watches here! *-www.1492fakewatches.com *-

I'm so bored and horny. teehee. *** see my hot cam at www.cam4u.com

IS THERAE ANY REALL GIRL WAANA SEX?

Best Answer

hahahahaha yeah...... something like that...
i will send you money on western union now..lol

Best Answer

Do you have a pic ----Do you have a pic ----Do you have a pic

Best Answer

and some ask... are home...are you alone..... lol

Best Answer

Yeah or what are you wearing and junk.

Best Answer

No, any fun?

Best Answer

I used Yahoo! chat back in the late 90's. It was a lot of fun and I had met many wonderful people face to face. I stopped using Yahoo! chat long ago. It stopped being fun and there were just too many creepy people.

Best Answer

more creepy people there than on ep

Best Answer

i used to hang out there... we have a clan in the chatroom... yeah lotsssss of creepy people there... but there are still few who were sensible......

Best Answer