drkailashrathi drkailashrathi 22-25, M 11 Answers Aug 29, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I cried a lot and then I got on with the job of accepting it.

Best Answer

Actually the best advice I got was, ironically, from the woman he left me for and that was - "the best revenge is living well" - so in that respect, yes, I got revenge eventually too.

Best Answer

u rock

Best Answer

He left me for Jolene! Not really. Her name was Cathy and whilst she couldn't exactly have her choice of men she did get him and with the benefit of hindsight she's welcome to him.

Best Answer

No. Just my friend chose my over the person that rejected me. What that girl did to me was uncalled for. Obviously my friend agreed.

Best Answer

If revenge would have helped it would have been worth it, it's like stabbing a dead person. Yes, It did made me super upset......& I lost interest in a lot of things...but I ensured that I got out of the house and did many things ..just so that I don't think too much

Best Answer

Common. Working on getting over and moving on is a best solution than hitting your head of a brick wall. Can take time but things tend to improve with time.

Best Answer

Packed my stuff and left. F--k her anyway.

Best Answer

Yes and just cried then fix my self and continued my life.took revenge?no, it just a waste of time

Best Answer