christianwoman christianwoman 31-35, F 13 Answers Mar 1 in Community

More like lost and tossed.

Best Answer

Okay that made me laugh..lol Nice..lost and tossed. :)

Best Answer

Long long ago...I am an atheist now.

Best Answer

Like St Paul, I must be content to hope that I am saved, because I am not saved yet.

Best Answer

what does that mean? Saved, I get. But I thought you got delivered when you die.

Best Answer

Good question. I'm not a Christian, nor of any faith, but I've been pulled out of situations where I was very close to death on several occasions. No logical explanation either. Perhaps angels do exist? I don't know.

Best Answer

Saved, many times. Not sure about the second though.

Best Answer

I was delivered the day I was born and I was saved from drowning years ago.

Best Answer

As the Bible says, I am already saved (Rom. 8:24, Eph. 2:5-8), but I’m also being saved (1 Cor. 1:8, 2 Cor. 2:15, Phil. 2:12), and I have the hope that I will be saved (Rom. 5:9-10, 1 Cor. 3:12-15). Like the apostle Paul, I am working out my salvation in fear and trembling (Phil. 2:12), with hopeful confidence in the promises of Christ (Rom. 5:2, 2 Tim. 2:11-13).

Best Answer

Amen! My brother in Christ

Best Answer

When a crazy ***** trued to kill me one of my friends saved my life. I was also delivered, everyone has because everyone has been born. If you are talking about the Christian version, then no. I have looked at all the "evidence" that "Jesus" even existed and find it laughable. Hail Jebus Christ!

Best Answer

not yet padre!

Best Answer