actually, yes I am... I am hoping to meet someone special who I can talk to, possibly meet and go from there...

Best Answer

i secretly wished the same! but seems most ppl here are in the states.

Best Answer

that's the big problem with this site.. EVERYONE is SOMEWHERE ELSE.... Who's going to uproot their life just to go on a date or two??

Best Answer

That will NEVER happen......NEVER. Keep looking in the real world.

Best Answer

Me.

Best Answer

yeah....right, i don't want to risk and make a move either. any of you are geographically close to me? You can find me in Ghana!

Best Answer

not as my life partner. but of course as my friend. good question tho :)

Best Answer

Yeah. Although I'm not really serious about being in a relationship with someone up here...

Best Answer

Not at all. I am through using the internet for meeting potential soul mates.

Best Answer

oh yes yes i have been!!!!! but its a secret, dont tell ANYONE,,OOOKKKAAAYY!!!!!!!!

Best Answer

u have to kill to keep the secret! a golden rule!

Best Answer

I don't think the CRUSH INSURGENCY on EP is a SECRET to Anyone.. just saying..

Best Answer

hmm...thanks for the update!

Best Answer

If it happens, great. If not, that's cool too. Also, "someone special" could just mean someone I get on well with without it being romantic.

Best Answer

so you were expecting!

Best Answer

No...already married, I'm content.

Best Answer

what are u looking for on EP?

Best Answer

Conversation...I like to read the stories....the confessions are...er um, can be interesting, and disturbing still entertaining though

Best Answer

ever since i joined this website. i have been spending a huge lot of time on it! don't know what's wrong with me, i am getting addictive. it's ridiculous! i am so busy with work, and now, i am sneaking onto this website and keep refreshing it whole day along! awww......i shall kill myself!

Best Answer

youre just taking it to seriously. youll get the hang of it. its just a game really. i just like it because there is always SOMEONE to relate to.

Best Answer