Zarah1 Zarah1 26-30, F 22 Answers Dec 26, 2013 in Community

I nearly died from my appendix bursting.

Best Answer

That sounds scary.

Best Answer

It was.

Best Answer

Yes! My mother-in-laws house!!!

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

YES.. oh **** yes. I lived in a haunted house for three f'in years!! So scary I slept with my mom every night for THREE F'IN YEARS!

Best Answer

More than you will ever know.

Best Answer

What was so scary...

Best Answer

I grew up with a lot of abuse and traumatic experiences.

Best Answer

did your sex change operation nearly kill you?

Best Answer

Did yours?

Best Answer

Yes. I found my best friend Alice after she had hung herself. I literally don't think I've ever been so terrified. No one should ever have to see something like that.

Best Answer

Omg that sounds rly scary.

Best Answer

I still have nightmares about it. It was one of the most terrifying experiences I've ever been through and I haven't erased it from my mind for over 20 years.

Best Answer

yes i died and was brought back

Best Answer

Oh rly.

Best Answer

yes so it opens up your eyes to things how are you today

Best Answer

3 car wrecks!

Best Answer

Yup. Lots of things.

Best Answer

Like what..

Best Answer

Existing :p

Best Answer

I've ridden inflated truck inner tubes down flooded gorges... I've scuba dived in a tank of sharks. ... I've been on test flights in aircraft that have been pulled apart and put back together. ... But the scariest thing for me is still approaching a women to talk. .. strange isn't it

Best Answer

MANY years ago, I was walking up the driveway of the home of a man whose children the State was trying to take away... to keep away, actually, since they'd been in foster care for the past few years. You seem the dad had been in a federal prison for assault on federal officers. Before that, he'd done time for other felonies and, though I didn't find out until later, was a suspect in an open arson/murder.

When I was perhaps fifty feet from the screened in porch, the guy saw me, then darted into the house. A few seconds later, darted back into the porch, opened the screen door, and pointed a revolver at me. By this time, I was perhaps 10 yards away, with no cover, or even conealment.

I was scared, but I didn't lose bladder (or sphincter) control, I didn't whimper or plead, and I didn't faint. Instead, I kept it together enough to just stand there, glaring at him, trying to make him feel like a dumb ***. After all, if he' been hell bent on shooting me, he already would have done so.

He shouted, "What do you doing here?" Then, less loudly, he asked, "Or, what am I doing?" Then he lowered the gun. Once I was no longer staring down the barrel, I realized it was a plastic replica (this was back in the days when toy guns didn't have orange plastic at the muzzle, etc.). I told him I was serving him with notice of the upcoming hearing, handed him the papers, and left.

I drove a block or two, pulled to the curb, and tried to resume normal breathing. I hadn't actually been in physical danger, but, for a few seconds, my mind hadn't known that and my adrenal glands had reacted accordingly. But it wasn't only a matter of what he might have done to me; it also was a matter of what I might have done to him, over his toy gun...I was wearing a coat and tie, but under the coat I was my .45 pistol.

The next time I experience anything nearly that stressful was a few years later, when I went on a narcotics raid for the first time, in the house where a group of bikers were staying. Over the "body bug" one of the undercover officers as wearing, we heard the bikers joking about a cop they supposedly had shot (probably not true and said to impress their two new customers, but...). When w heard th code words, we bailed out of the van we'd parked near by, and charged the house. My assignment was to help clear the upstairs, which, predictably, was bedrooms and a bathroom. I took the first bedroom, swept it with my eyes for any obvious hiding places, then hollered, "You! Under the bed! Crawl out with your hands showing.

No one emerged, and I finally got up the courage to bend down and actually look under the bed, half expecting that the last thing I would see would be a muzzle flash. But, no one was there.

Next, I slid open one of the sliding doors of the closet, then slid both doors to expose the other side of the closet. I'd almost turned away when it registed that one pair of shoes on the floor were occupied b

Best Answer

AN DENNN

Best Answer

you were cut offff, continue please. lol

Best Answer

...were occupied by a pair of feet. There was a guy hiding behind some pants, and a couple of long coats that were hanging from the clothes rod.

Knowing I'd lost credibility by challenging a non-existant person under the bed, I called out to one of the officers who also was clearing the upstairs, saying I had a guy hiding in the closet. Once the guy in the closet knew he was up against two of us, he came he came out. Turned out he was unarmed, but I'll never know how things would have turned out if he had made a sudden move, right when I first realized he was there. I do not think it would have turned out well, for either of us.

I had other experiences after that, though probably not as many as most cops have, but those two stand out because, until then, I wasn't really sure what really sure what I could expect from myself, or what others could expect from me. After those incidents, I knew that I could be frightened, without wilting. More important, I became painfully aware of my inexperience, and resolved not just to learn, but to seek out truly excellent teachers and mentors.

Fear can be a great motivator, but it can bring out either the best or the worst in a person. I think it depends on whether you are honest with yourself, or whether you try to get by with denial.

Like they say, courage isn't a matter of being fearless (actually, I'd say fearlessness more often is a product of stupidity). It's about overcoming, or at least facing, one's fears. And, really, some of our deepest fears require moral courage, rather than physical courage, right?

Best Answer

The first time my wife took me to a family function dressed completely in Women"s Clothing. Most of my family knew i was a Cross Dresser and have seen me over time in little ways but this time it was a Dress , High Heels, Wig Make-up and everything else to make me look like a Woman! This was more scarier than when i served in the war. Everybody looking at you and it felt like i was on stage and the night seemed so long . But looking back i am so glad my wife forced me to come out all at once to my family!

Best Answer

Yes..several things.

Best Answer

Can name them...

Best Answer

Yes I have been through some thing scary, by not follow derrction when jump out of a plane sky diving, when I was on my side I new I was trouble opps

Best Answer

Yes. I opened my fridge and saw no food. ;)

Best Answer

Oh poor you, lol.

Best Answer

a lot of haunting experience.

Best Answer

me too!

Best Answer

my previous home was haunted, so many instances have been there like glowing electricity bulb falling itself just when i was about to step out.

Best Answer

When i was younger I lived in a haunted house for three years. It was so scary me and my mom would sleep together. My step dad died in that house, and me and my friend's would hear someone calling my moms name randomly, things got knocked over constantly, and spoons would always be bent, we would bend them back but EVERYDAY they would all be bent again. He died of a heroine OD. My mom had even worse experiences in that house

Best Answer

mine house was under the dark spells that induced haunting by evil spirits, so it once happened that a double bed in my room on which i was sleeping lifted from one side by 2 feet. That really scared me.

Best Answer

really?! I've never experienced anything like that. I literally peed myself when a dog leash was thrown across my living room in broad daylight. About 6 feet it traveled. I was by myself so i had to go outside (for like four hours!) and sit on my porch till my mom got home.

Best Answer

me, my mom and my lil bro saw an apparition travel through the wall of the two bedrooms, they chilled s down our spine. My mom experienced more of it while she read Bible and prayed.

Best Answer

Few horrible car wrecks and a first marriage.

Best Answer

Relatively scary events, but nothing as scary as a bombing or shooting.

Best Answer

All the time!

Best Answer

my surfing story....havent you ever heard it?

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer