Are these people you are saying still stays in your heart? :) just thinking of it....<br />
Ofcourse, everyone change as time goes by... We must accept that reality. I had also experience it.

Best Answer

They are still in my heart...but those are just feelings and memories. It is like they are gone, or no longer the same person.

Best Answer

Please, do not think of them as no longer the same person... but rather just think that at least, once in a life time.. you are blessed to have them as your friend:)..and wish them to be more happy..:)

Best Answer

i am experiencing this right now. everything is changing and my friends and i are drifting apart. it was bound to happen sooner or later i guess, as we are all going our seperate ways come fall.<br />
i scares be a bit that this is happening, and i wish it weren't. but the only thing constant is change.

Best Answer

do you think you're the same person you were a year ago?

Best Answer

I still am the same person I was a year ago and the years before that. I do not like change. I am only different physically but mentally and everything else, are still the same(like attitude, etc).

Best Answer

listen kid, it's a rule of nature. everything changes. even you, who aren't even aware of it, cause the change was gradual and you were there all the time. so learn to embrace the present and not dwell in the past, k? :)

Best Answer

People grow up...things change.

Best Answer