Yes I did and enjoyed it but actually just strolled onto it in error and thought it was just an ordinary beach til I saw some nudist then realised and got undressed and sat on beach. Soon afterwards a family, with mum, dad son and daughter came and sat not far away all without any inhibitions whatsoever. that made me more relaxed and I enjoyed it. I would go all the time unfortunately I don't live close to one.

Best Answer

Something very similar happened to us a long time ago.

Best Answer

I was embarrassed, because i was the only one wearing clothes.

Best Answer

enjoyed. it and flaunted my package...well it was a gay beach and i was as horny as a dog on heat!

Best Answer

Yes, a number of years ago in Malmo, Sweden. I went by myself and a cute looking Swedish guy came up and started talking and invited me to go for a walk along the beach. As a gay guy, I was a little nervous, after several minutes and a few hundred yards the guy started to take my hand and the chat got more "friendly". He was totally relaxed and I guess, was just Ok for him. I immediately got a straight up, slap my belly, hard on. I got so embarressed as there were quite a lot of people around and I hadn't a towel or anything with me. The other guy laughed and didn't seem too concerned, but I freaked and had to run off into the dunes, he followed and er, nature took over.

Best Answer

i went many times to nude beaches.I really loved it!It was awesome!Once i even ****** a girl at a nude beach!

Best Answer

I've been to many nude beaches countless times. I've enjoyed it every single time.

Best Answer

Yes I have - many times. Yes, I did - very much. <br />
And no, I wasn't - why on earth would I be? <br />
Non-nudists often comment that many of the people they see on nude beaches are elderly and don't have beautiful bodies. There are two things to say about that. Firstly, a while back they probably did have beautiful bodies - should they stop going just because they're older? My second point follows from my first - it's not how you look that matters - it's how you feel. I feel just as good being naked on the beach now as I did when I was twenty.

Best Answer

Yes, it was enjoyable. However, the lack of females was a bit disconcerting to me, BUT my wife certainly enjoyed the attention (i.e. stares, gawkers, etc...) she got from all the guys there!

Best Answer

The first time the beach was crowded and I chickened out. The second time I tried a different beach with lots of room. I just got naked and lay on my blanket with no one around. On this beach it was ok to be nude but most people on it were tourists and didn't know that it was clothing optional. A couple strolled by and I was very nervous, not wanting to offend but excited at being seen nude too. I raised my knee so they wouldn't be able to see anything unless they wanted to. As they walked by the guy turned and looked at me, taking it all in. I got to say I love when anyone looks admiringly at my naked body .

Best Answer

Didn't "enjoy it"; kinda' rolled with the punches

Best Answer

Went to Bikini Beach on St. Martins and it kind of adjoins Orient Beach which is clothing optional. Several females were topless but I didn't find it to be embarrassing or even erotic. Just enjoyed the beauty of it all.

Best Answer

I was thinking about going then a friend that went told me it was cool because if you had to use the toilet you just dig a hole in the sand and sit down over it an do your job in the hole and cover it up. <br />
That really ruined the whole beach idea for me , I'll just pass on it.

Best Answer

The water blushed

Best Answer

i wish i felt free enough to do that,maybe one day i will be completely secure with myself or i just won't give a damn which ever comes 1st

Best Answer

Go to Miami Beach....few good looking but majority .....not embarrassing or enjoyable to look at overweight topless old people.

Best Answer

i enjoyed it because i had on clothes

Best Answer

My second wife and I spent our honeymoon at a nude resort and had an incredibly good time. The people there were so down to earth, and real, and honest...and naked.

Best Answer

I have been to a nude beach. I was embarrassed at first, but I was okay once I figured out that the people there keep to themselves and don't stare at the other beachgoers

Best Answer

With a couple of friends on holiday. Embarrassed at first, but soon started to enjoy it.

Best Answer

Me and my wife have been a few times and enjoyed it the only problem I ever had I got an erection after stealing her bottoms she was only planning on going topless

Best Answer