Yes, I didn't finish, and if I had a degree right now I'd be making around 9k a year more, and have better promotion opportunities. <br />
Don't think about what your degree is used for - every degree is useful because it teaches you critical thinking, communication skills, problem solving skills, and the ability to form and back a coherent argument. These are vital skills in -any- job that requires intelligence and creativity. Don't think about what field you'll go into while getting your degree, just work on getting what you can out of it. You'll end up where the work is and probably doing something you never thought about. But the degree gives you lots of general job skills you can market anywhere and removes glass ceilings. <br />
The trick is they don't pay off immediately. An arts degree will make you more money in your 30s, and you won't see much come of it in your 20s when you're doing entry level work. Meanwhile if someone goes into a trade, they can make lots of money in a couple years, but you're basically picking your career when you're young and you have to stick with it. A degree is more flexible.

Best Answer

Yes, I want to Whatsamata U.

Best Answer

well im currently in college right now getting my degree in computer sciences and i dont know what i want to be when i grow up either but i think ill find my way

Best Answer

Thats what I was considering doing... computer sciences. Are you getting an associates in computer science? I don't want to software programmer. Bad at math and physics.

Best Answer

yea im getting my associates in computer science..im bad at math to but my tutor is a big help

Best Answer

So do you have any ideas of what job you hope to get?

Best Answer

i hope to be a network administrator or a networking consultant

Best Answer

That would be cool, can you get that on an associates or would you need a bachelors?

Best Answer

you can get that with an associates but u have to get the certifications along with it

Best Answer