Pillow, skillet, snuggie, car wax, spray on leak sealer, spray on hair, etc, etc, etc
imabear imabear 51-55, F 15 Answers Dec 26, 2012 in Parenting & Family

Years ago I bought a set of those clear plastic storage bags where you vacuum out the air. Worst piece of crap! Waste of money.

Best Answer

Somebody gave me some of those - they came apart at the seam which made them useless.

Best Answer

I have some are good some bad

Best Answer

I bought one of those edge painters ... works great if you are only painting a small area. Otherwise you have to stop and clean the pad or have a series of pads because they come saturated with paint and it makes more of a mess on the trim board. Didn't save all that much time compared to having to tape everything first

Best Answer

I've seen those and they looked like a great idea. I wonder if they could be made better - they'd be more expensive but if they really worked it would be worth it.

Best Answer

They would be worth it if they really worked as in the small amount of time they are working they do work slick ... but those doggone pads get saturated so fast ... really nothing can be done about that as far as I can see

Best Answer

I picked up a "Shake Weight for $4.00 recently. Just 6 minutes a day for a month, and judging by the pictures on the box, I am going to be soo bulked up and buff! That's just 3 hours in a month. I'm thinking of just doing it for an hour today, tomorrow and Saturday -- why wait!

Best Answer

Don't you love how happy the TV people look when they use it? Like it's the most fun thing ever!

Best Answer

Magic Bullet chops dices, mixes food. A good item

Best Answer

I find I do just as well shopping in the dollar store...sometimes those products end up there...lol

Best Answer

I've seen them at Goodwill too.

Best Answer

Yes I have.

Everything I bought online was never as good as "they" said it will

by the way, does your question include online shopping?

Best Answer

Sure.

Best Answer

Not on TV, only when the came up for sale at Walgreen's, and they were generally okay--cheap but usbable.

Best Answer

Years ago I bought a clothes brush I'd seen on TV at Walgreens. Instead of the sticky paper roll, it was made of something that was supposed to pick up the hair, then you just washed the hair off and used it again! Except it just did't work. It barely picked up anything before you rinsed it off - afterward it was just a weird paperweight.

Best Answer

The pocket fisherman

Best Answer

The lint lizard is worth every cent. It cut down on drying time by ten minutes per load.

Best Answer

That one looks like a simple, good idea.

Best Answer

I bought a shamwow

Best Answer

Does it work?

Best Answer

yeah

Best Answer

Its almost never as good as the commercial claims! It's usually worse!

Best Answer

It always looks so easy on TV - "it slices, it dices" but it doesn't.

Best Answer