onir onir 26-30, F 11 Answers Jan 8, 2013 in Community

I'm transgender and have purchased many feminine things on line and so far have always been satisfied

Best Answer

I don't usually because I'm afraid I'll develop a bad habit lol. I've bought 2 things for myself - a book, which you can't really go wrong with, and this cool earring that wrapped around your ear and looked like a dragon snaking its way up. I learned the hard way that not all ears are shaped the same - it was too big and wouldn't hook around my ear properly. It was expensive and took a month to ship to my door. Very disappointed.

Best Answer

yes always go with trusted, highly rated 5 star vendors and read reviews. Make sure there is a warranty and return policy. These ensure you get the best quality product at the lowest prices. Good luck

Best Answer

I've bought everything from 4500$ camera to 20 dollar video game. Lots of items. My camera took a month and a half to get here for whatever reason.

Best Answer

Yes, only computer equipment though. Received exactly what I expected. :)

Best Answer

I've done a bit of shopping online. Just like anything else, some things were what I expected, some turned out better, and some were a disappointment. I try to be careful. :)

Best Answer

I buy a lot of stuff on-line. Its almost always what was represented.

Best Answer