My dear cat is old and getting infirm, i am thinking about the future and what to do for the best with her body when she dies. Hope it will be many years from now though. Does anyone know what the vet does with the dead animals they have? Any suggestions? I don't want to have her body stuffed.
whitewhiskey whitewhiskey 56-60, F 8 Answers Jan 8, 2012

I can tell you what happend to them after the vet. I was a garbo for 13 years and in tht time spent quit a bit of time on the vet and pet run. You might not really want to know.

Best Answer

Thank you all for your replies, i think i will bury her in the garden, when her time comes.

Best Answer

I've buried a guinea pig. I wasn't quick enough when Barty (the rabbit) died and a fox took her. I don't think there are any laws. Just do it as soon as dear kitty departs this realm. Sorry she 's not well.

Best Answer

I've buried my cat in my yard. Well my husband did actually and it wasn't very deep. I think only about a foot. There are probably laws but I think they have more important things to deal with.

Best Answer

We put the cockatoo 3 foot down, surely we wouldn't still hear him.<br />
I'm pretty sure that it has to be 3 foot deep.

Best Answer

funeral pyre is best<br />
instant karma.

Best Answer

bury kitty in the garden........just don't go to deep.........don't wanna hit any thing shockwise.........hopefully the pet police have bigger crimes to deal with ;-)

Best Answer

Awwww.... I'm gonna hate when it's my time to say goodbye to my cat. The vet either will give two main options which would be for your animal to be buried in a animal section in a graveyard *yeah they have that*... but in London, and i'm sure it'll stand for most countries, burying an animal will cost a bit of money. Cremating your animal *burning to ashes* is a cheaper option, and you get to keep the ashes.

Best Answer