Rip20 Rip20 51-55, M 7 Answers Jul 11 in Community

No, but I seldom go there, I figure why bother FB own EP I don't have to leave here to be censored.

Best Answer

I have a secret one for stalking but I've never had a facebook account I kept up with publicly. It's just one big competition to see who has the best or worst life and I don't want to join that.

Best Answer

How did you make it in the competition?

Best Answer

I need to

Best Answer

Is it bad for you? I never cared about mine but my spouse always nerves out if I chat with someone.

Best Answer

It's not bad for me. And my spouse knows I have an account. He's got one too. It's just too much drama on there. I can't stand it.

Best Answer

Not entirely. I just don't use it as much. Friends message me asking why I don't like them anymore.

Best Answer

Tell them because they stopped sending money.

Best Answer

I want to, I have FaceBook. But once in a long while I need to log on for some reason or another.

Best Answer

That's about how I see it. Not a huge deal.

Best Answer

I just logged on there, and there was nothing to see. I want those two minutes back.

Best Answer

Tough ***! No returns! Lol

Best Answer

awwwe damn it. just my luck.

Best Answer

a long time ago

Best Answer

Yep, did it a few days ago. Facebook blows.

Best Answer

Hell yea. Lol. Tell it like you mean it.

Best Answer