zeneriq zeneriq 22-25, M 8 Answers Aug 19, 2012 in Youth

OMG,,, I can't even look at the other replies,,lol... Of course I have,, but not in the past 40 or so yrs. I'm from Brooklyn, NYC. Crime is THE way of life there. It's most likely the same way in every multi million pop sized city. And gee,, there's near 100 of those in the USA ,, my guess anyways. Yes i know not 100% live that life,, but ya gots to have shitloads of ******,,, or ,, hello,, there be no one to rip off.<br />
Back in the day,, I was on the edge,, hangin' on all hard,,, no way I'd ever let me be seen or even thunk of as a *****. My buds were jacking cars,, was called 'joyriding',, I never did that. And for way sure,, I NEVER 'got paid' taking anybody down. But shoplifting,,, my crew was way good at that,,,, 3-4 hrs in the mall,,, 3-5 us 'working',,, swag easily worth $1-1.5 k retail,,, which everyone w/1/2 a brain knew cost the dept stores,, maybe $200. Anyway,,, anybody who tells ya they grew up in a 'urban' area, and says they never did ****,, or better still,, never got high,,, is a MO liar.

Best Answer

Yes and I'm terrible at it lol <br />
I would make a horrible thief :P

Best Answer

Are there any lawyers here?

Best Answer

I am an attorney but not on duty here..lol

Best Answer

i'm not sure admitting theft here is a great idea.... but my ideas aren't so great anyway!

Best Answer

yes,apparently iam the youngest ever thief because i robbed my parents of their lives,lol

Best Answer

I never returned a pen from my last job. So yes.

Best Answer

Nope. I'm an angel.

Best Answer