LivingDavid LivingDavid 46-50, M 17 Answers Dec 28, 2012 in Hobbies

Inbreeding?

I spose it would splain a lot.

Best Answer

Makes Alabama the most Christian place on earth!

Best Answer

not Mississippi? lmao

Best Answer

No, I don't beleive in mythology.

Best Answer

You need to look into modern-day archaeology! There are confirmations of the Bible showing up again and again!

Best Answer

Yeah, and can beleive that bullshit all you want.

Best Answer

NO! you proselytizing myth monger ...there isn't a shred of credible evidence "showing up" anyFriggingWhere! ...now shut the Fukk up!

Best Answer

I came from that pickle . . . and those cats . . . .

Best Answer

I seriously doubt all of humanity came from 4 *guys*...but then again Jesus came from a virgin and God's ***** soooo...

Best Answer

It's really hard for me, even as a Christian to imagine that we came from a boat with a little family. There must be something the bible did not record and I believe just one book cannot hold every detail of what happened.

Best Answer

we don't need every detail, just enough to believe... these are days when Faith is a requirement, "and without faith it is impossible to please God" (Hebrews 11:6)

Best Answer

You're right, but I don't really I'm displeasing God with this little part of the bible. I think some things are a bit too brief.

Best Answer

The problem with doubting ANY part of the Bible is then you can't trust any part of it... who's going to do the picking and choosing as to what's true and what's not?

Best Answer

The bible is not just some book you read and automatically believe. I've read parts of the book and have always fallen confused or even disgusted. I can't help those feelings, nor can I pretend to go 'oh joyous lord!' If anyone is going to read the book, they also need to seek prayer or mediation along with it. No one is just gong to automatically understand it.

Best Answer

I completely agree. Pray and ask God for understanding, then read.

Best Answer

I'm not. I'm not from around here

Best Answer

you came from the middle East, like the rest of us!! (that's where the ark came to rest after the flood)

Best Answer

No I didn't. go **** yourself if you think you know me better than I do.

Best Answer

bend over AGAIN! a new Priest wants to deposit more of his holy spirit IN you!

Best Answer

Interesting. The antithesis would be the idea that humans all evolved from different sources and somehow, magically, can breed together no matter where they came from. Cuz let's face it: inbreeding would have had to occur within the same evolutionary chain of humans to keep the genome complete and viable. smh

Best Answer

let's do a session of breeding practice! ..complete with an Oral exam :)

Best Answer

Lol

Best Answer

Scientifically incorrect.

Best Answer

Best Answer

You know what the Christians say, "****** is best!".

Best Answer

And Christians look down on ******.

Best Answer

Real Christians, for the record, don't look down on people (with one exception, perhaps... Jesus didn't think highly of hypocrites). Many people call themselves Christian, but it's in name only. Or, perhaps, in their mind it equates to "fire insurance" (against hell). Their type is what messes it up for Real Christians... followers of Jesus!

Best Answer

Anyone embracing christianity is a REAL Idiot! They're just as deluded as the Islamist zealots and equally as dangerous ;(

Best Answer

Of course, you couldn't be more wrong!

Best Answer

No, because I don't believe those stories are real.

Best Answer

Best Answer

No, no they're not. Check out Israel Finkelstein's work.

Best Answer

There are irrational connections people make to try to reinforce the stories of the bible as reality just like 'psychics' use cold reading to fake like they know every detail of your life.

Best Answer

if tangible artifacts don't convince you, then what you call science must be something along the lines of "psychic"!

Best Answer

Everything that has been unearthed has a logical explanation and it's not religious unless someone made it that way.

Best Answer

if the artifacts confirm writings that are 3,000 years old.... (you're no longer interested in science, just your agenda of unbelief)

Best Answer

The problem isn't the artifacts; it's the interpretation of the artifacts and their dating.

Best Answer

once again... to "hell" with the facts... unbelievers have an agenda just as believers do (the dating of artifacts less than 5,000 years old is not generally difficult... it would be to me, but not to scientists!)

Best Answer

Yes. Why believe facts when we have a story book to believe without question. You're absolutely right. The entire universe is only 5,000 years old. All artifacts found were placed there to make us doubt our belief, The human race just appeared on earth as-is, god flooded the entire earth and had an old man save just two of every animal except unicorns, and there is a man looking down on all of us all the time listening to all of our prayers.

Best Answer

you're so close to the Truth... and you don't believe it nor the facts... what do you need?? what are you seeking?

Best Answer

I believe in the scientific facts that are put in front of me, not the religious spin people put on in to suit their own beliefs. Science is provable and repeatable. That's what I believe in. Don't get me wrong, I also have faith, but once again in realistic things. I have faith that every other Thursday, the company in Texas is going to deposit my paycheck in my bank account. I have faith that some ******* sin't going to make me wreck on the Highway. I don't believe the stories of the bible are fact nor do I have faith that someone is watching over me and when I die I'll go to heaven where I can be with my family and friends for all eternity. I just don't buy it. If you want to, then go ahead, but please stop trying to make me believe your beliefs. I don't need to be saved and I find it very annoying when people tell me what my beliefs should be. You believe what you want to believe, I'll stick to the facts.

Best Answer

No one's telling you what to believe, although I think you'd like me to join you in your lonely belief system. Christians have confidence... because we know what we know, WHO we know, why we know... sorry, I don't mean to be irritating about it... but I am the youngest in my family so I'm allowed to be "the brat"! God bless you. Bye.

Best Answer

I was not trying to make you believe in anything and I'm sorry if I came off that way. This is the exact reason I try to stay away form religious questions. There is no definitive answer, and because of that, conflicting opinions are not far behind.

Best Answer

I'm not offended. I'm not afraid of good, honest, and challenging discussion. I'm not afraid of unbelievers... I am afraid FOR unbelievers because eternally-speaking, without Jesus, you have NO HOPE!

Best Answer

Hope in what?

Best Answer

Never mind. I want to end this.

Best Answer

Yes a very long time ago.....before that it was Adam....

Best Answer