It's not exactly like they they teach how to organize the perfect construction of a rocket with three million parts in school. The people who designed, built, and launched the Apollo rockets encountered matters of logistics that no one before had dealt with; as a result, they were by and large the only people who knew how to overcome them because they were the only ones who ever had to figure out how.
Triundi Triundi 26-30, M 3 Answers Feb 26 in Community

I thought about the possibilities, you never never know till never ever go.

Best Answer

and so who taught them?

Best Answer

They figured things out as they came up. That was part of what was so impressive about it. No one had ever done something like what the Apollo project accomplished.

Best Answer

agreed, so why couldn't we do that again? plus we still have all their documentation from the Apollo missions, it is history, I don't think we would nave any trouble repeating it.

Best Answer

It's mostly the sheer size of the project. The Saturn V rocket had over 3,000,000 parts and there's basically no margin for error when considering a trip to the moon. It's not that we couldn't, but I don't think it would be as simple as trying to copy them based on their documents.

Best Answer