MikeWinther MikeWinther 41-45, M 14 Answers Apr 2 in Health

Nopes , and I'm not a racist half-wit who likes to invent lies and stories to attack innocent women and their children either. Unlike your sycophantic bogan friend.

Best Answer

NO as I respect you and the princess. I would never be disrespectful to her

Best Answer

It was the 70's, what can I say?

Best Answer

Oh, I'm NOT even gonna mention that far back, hahaha!

Best Answer

The other night, someone posted a video of the beginning of 'Saturday Night Fever.' It brought back many fond memories, but a few I'd like to forget.

Best Answer

Oh yes many times

Best Answer

Not since I was a teenager.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. I stand by my morals and ethics.

Best Answer

Yes. Although my line was drawn so close to the edge that I had no room to move or live. So when I finally crossed the line, I left it so far behind I don't even remember where it is.

Best Answer

Not yet.

Best Answer

Once for him:)

Best Answer

Im trying to figure out if I actually crossed it or whether I just kept moving the line further.

Best Answer

Yes, I dance, and do a fancy gymnastics routine on that line a lot. Sometimes it results in me ending up on the side of that line I make it a rule not to be on.

Best Answer

No, but I've come close with all the flirting. Sometimes it can be taken too serious.

Best Answer