XxbehindmysmilexX XxbehindmysmilexX 18-21, F 8 Answers Nov 24, 2010

I hope my loved ones never get cancer or any stupid disease for that matter.

Best Answer

Just support them try to be there for them small gestures go long ways.no one is prepared for that but it happens to us all life is gonna end for everyone u just deal with the cards u are dealt

Best Answer

I watched my Grandfather die of cancer, when its too late to fight it you just need to make life comfortable for them and respect their wishes in their last days. Hardest thing you may ever have to do, just dont let the time you have be taken for granted. Make the most of every second. Whisper as many words of love and wish them well for the life beyond, what ever that could be. If there is hope for recovery fight like hell to to keep them strong and able to carry on when it gets too much.

Best Answer

just love them.

Best Answer

My most beloved grandma is riddled with cancer throughout her brain and body she just got home yesterday after her first round of radiation which burns like a sunburn. We just found out in August and I bawled for 5 days straight, but even though she is terminal I pray over her and it brings me life! I have annointed her with oil in spirit to help her get over the flu after a round of chemo and no immune system and it worked. I know that she is dying but I am not as sad as everyone else not because I don't love her any less but because I pray that when its her time to go that she will go fast, and in my eyes she is the proverbs 31 woman, she is a saint. I trust that she will be going to heaven watching down over us, it may be our loss but I am not one to feel sorry for us. I cry when she cries and laugh when she laughs. We have caught so many colds this season so I don't go and see her when I am sick, and I wrote her a letter of what she truely means to me and thats saying alot. I have volunteered to make food

Best Answer

Yes. My dad has cancer (my sister had cancer as well and 2 of my uncles died from cancer). What can I do about it? Worry? Worrying won’t do either of us any good. You just have to be supportive (the best you can) and take life one day at a time.

Best Answer